Seven

| Storm |

It's been three days since I heard or seen sj and I was getting worried

He would always call me right before my shift, during lunch, and after my shift.

Still I haven't received anything from him.

While I was sitting at my desk I decided to give his phone another shot.

Straight to voicemail.

Resting my head on my desk moments later my phone began to vibrate.

Hoping it was sj I wasted no time answering the call.

" oh my god hey Baby" I said with excitement.

" no I'm sorry this dad"

Well there goes my hopes.

" oh hi I wasn't expecting your call"

" yeah I know it's good to hear your voice. It's been a while, I was wondering if you was still coming over"

" wait that's today" I said looking at my calendar that was full.

" if you can't make it I'll be—"

" no, I'll be there. I'm still at work, but when I get off I'll head straight over there."

" great I'll see you then"

" okay see you soon"

Hanging up the phone I proceeded to the c-wing to get started with the surgery for a young man.

Trying not to think so hard about sj whereabouts, I focus on what was important at the moment, and that was to make sure this man had a safe heart transplant.

****
My mom wasn't to fond with me meeting my father alone, but I assured her that she had nothing to worry about.

Plus I was grown, and could handle myself out here beside what can possibly go wrong.

Putting the address into my gps I was on the way to meet a man that I haven't met a day in my life.

Was this scary? Hell yeah, but I know it would give me the peace I needed  knowing that I know who was the other half that created me.

After my shift ending I went straight on to his address as I would have been more excited if I was able to tell sj.

Thirty minutes later.....