Fifteen

| Storm |

" wow my baby girl is

" wow my baby girl is.... expecting" my mom said with love all in her voice.

I giggle while rubbing my now growing belly.

My mother never approved of sj after the talk they had which lead her to be hospitalized.

It took years for her to even forgive him and even to this day she still doesn't approve of him.

" who's the father" she said with an inch of attitude.

" mom don't do that okay. You know who's the father and we are happily In love with one another"

She rolled her eyes before sliding me some apple juice while she prepared dinner.

It was hard being hours away from my mother but sj thought it would be best if I came to stay with her while him and some of his family get the dream home right.

Especially when this bundle of joy arrives.

So I guess I could put a pause on meeting star I wasn't ready just yet anyway.

" I miss you down here, you don't know anyone in New Mexico let alone know what the hell they are talking about"

Shaking my head I could already see this being a long ass four weeks.

" trust me I love it there, and sj teaching me I found out his half Hispanic half black."

I found it to be so charming  but I watch my mother face frown up.

" look I didn't come down for you to judge him" I said grabbing my cup of juice and walking to the front porch.

She followed after while closing the door behind us.

" hey I'm sorry" she then took a seat beside me "It's just that I can't get over what his done to me, and to now know that his the father of that precious baby it's...overwhelming.

" well I wasn't looking for your approval either mom"

" I know but I'll try to make the best of it. So have you thought of any names yet?"

I placed my drink down before unlocking my phone.

" yes we have, so if it's a girl then Alianna Jacobs"

My mom nodded her head as it was a good name choice.

" if it's a boy then Beau Jacobs"

" wow you guys have good taste in names, I'm really am proud of you baby. Even if the father is sj I wouldn't have wish you nothing but the best"

She cuff my chin and I gave her a warm grin.

" for the both of you"

" thank you, that actually means a lot coming from you"

I was so tired of being a crybaby every five minutes but I needed to drop those tears of joy.

***

Morning lights came peeking through the kitchen curtains as I was up making a pancake.

Don't ask why I was just in the mood for one.

While my breakfast cooked I texted sj to see how the home was coming along.

Mi amor❤️- hey baby I hope you are enjoying your stay at your moms. The home is still a working progress but when you come back it's going to blow your mind.

Me - I sure hope so I'm missing you already. I can't wait to get back So I can love  all on you 🤗

Mi amor ❤️- yo te extraño  mas, 😘.. gotta get back to work baby love ya

( * I miss you more*)

Letting him get back to work I turn around to get scared by my mother and her green mask.

" sorry I.. I didn't mean to wake you I got hungry" I said while keeping my eyes off her face.

She laugh while reaching for a paper towel.

" I know you think I look a hot mess and I do, but it helps with my soft and glowing skin."

" righttt" I said stabbing my fork into the pancakes.

" so did you have any plans for today?"  She asked

" Um no not really why?"

" well we haven't had a girls day in a while if your up for it we can have one today I'm off"

A girls day out didn't sound to bad and really I could use it.

" yeah we can go just let me get ready and I'll be back down in twenty"

" great I can't wait" she said slapping her hands together.

Once showered and clothed, I made my way back downstairs to be greeted by my mom boyfriend.

" wow Camilla told me so much about you, I can say you are a very beautiful young lady" he said

" thank you and I heard somethings about you as well, but it was a pleasure to meet you"

Removing my hand from out of his I walked outside and into the  car.

Few seconds later my mom was walking out and we was now on our way for a girls day out.