Four

| Storm |

Having a day off from work was the best feeling ever

Even when I wasn't supposed to, I been using my gift to help a lot more people then usually and it's been saving their life's.

Getting my daily routines out the way I was meeting with my mom as she was finally introducing me to her new lover.

It's been a while since she's been with anyone other than my father who recently contacted me through a letter.

Placing some food down for pebbles, I heard a knocked on my door.

I knew sj was on his way back home so I walked over to unlock it.

" hey ba—" my face frowned when I seen who was half awake on my door step.

" Chanel why are you here?" I question as I could see her dying from a gun shot wound to the side.

" you know why Storm" she removed her hand away from the wound before placing it back.

Inhaling hard I didn't know what more she wanted from me.

We haven't spoken for a while and seeing her now just took me by surprise.

" can I come in Storm please I'm begging you" her voice began to shake as she use the door frame to keep her balance.

A part of me wanting to take her soul as we speak, but instead I seen myself bringing Chanel inside.

Placing her on the couch I sat on the coffee table and just stared at her.

That's all I could do.

" what" she said.

" why you do it?"

She frown her brows before coughing up a little blood into a napkin.

" do what?"

" don't play dumb with me Chanel or I swear I'll leave you  here to die." I then cross my legs and folded my arms.

I was always in a rush to save someone life, but this one I was tempting to just let her die.

Deep down I wasn't that type of person.... well not yet anyway.

" look you wouldn't understand okay"

" well then help me understand Chanel. Why did you wanted sj dead?"

" It's not important Storm"