Prologue

On November 3, 1959 a set of twins were born. The oldest a boy and the youngest a girl. Sirius Orion Black and Cassiopeia Selena Walburga Black. The ones born to continue the Black line.

Over the years another boy was born; Regulus Arcturus Black. He was the darling little boy. The one that grew to be the favorite, since Sirius wasn't as obedient as he should be, and little Cassie was unfortunately a girl.

All three of them learned how to be the perfect purebloods. Sirius never understood these lessons he questioned his mother and always got backlash from it that his sister protected him from. It wasn't normal for a girl to learn to fight, but the blacks weren't normal and neither was their daughter. She showed early on that she was incredibly smart and strong. Along the way their lesson turned from political and mannerisms to fighting. Sirius always protested and soon he got what he wished, his sister and brother moved on to learning stuff he could never imagine. They were taught to kill, to be deadly, and to do it quietly.

Cassiopeia Black always strives to be perfect. It wasn't because she wanted to be better than everyone else, it was to save her brothers. Sirius was reckless and did what he wanted, she did everything she could to protect him even if it meant getting hurt in the process.

Disclaimer:

I do not own Harry Potter that right goes to J.K. Rowling and Warner  Brothers Studios I only own Cassiopeia and any other original characters or story line.