Toxic Blonde

Y/N POV:
     "Bye dad" I say as I walk onto the train back to Hogwarts. It's my 5th year and let's just say I wasn't looking forward to this year. Since summer started my breasts got larger and I had a hourglass figure. But I was shy and quiet and got no attention from anyone so I was curious as to if that would stay the same this year. I'm a half blood of course, my dad never told me much about my mother, but my dad was a well known powerful wizard. I'm a Slytherin which is what my father was. Slytherins are known to have a bad reputation but many of us are like a mixture of all of the houses.

I glide my way down the aisle of the train people hugging and talking about their summers when I heard a familiar voice. "Y/N" shouted a deep voice. Blaise...he has been my best friend for awhile now and I've told him everything. We never kept secrets from one another and our parents were best friends so it made it hard not be friends. Blaise looked me up and down but before I could smack him in the face the train got silent.

THE WHOLE TRAIN WAS SILENT.

Then I realized that I looked different since the last time everyone had seen me with that hourglass figure and bigger breasts all the guys had their eyes on my body. Not to mention my ass was bigger than ever. I was wearing a tight black leather skirt, a green crop top with emerald diamonds shaping a snake, and custom Slytherin Air Forces. I took pride in having people stare since that was something I was never used to before.

Blaise grabbed my arm and dragged me into a compartment where Pansy and a blonde haired boy was sitting. The boy was in a all black suit and he looked fine as hell. Then I realized it was Draco Malfoy.

"Don't you look nice today" Blaise said with a smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes and sat beside Blaise but felt a cold stare. It was Malfoy. "Don't you look like you're having fun today" I said with a small smile. He looked up and just glared down at me and into my eyes. I swear at that moment I felt like fainting only to hear a deep voice say "Awe it looks like someone is already getting a crush". Rolling my eyes once again I looked at Blaise "Blaise for the last and final time don't make me beat your ass". I knew I could never beat him up but it was my usual comeback when he would make me mad. "Please do. You know where my room is ;)" Blaise said in a unusual flirtatious tone.

At that moment I realized that this year was already going to be a lot harder than I thought it would be. Blaise had never flirted with me and what he said made me disgusted. I've only ever seen Blaise as a friend never anything more.

I could feel my heart start to race as I felt those cold eyes on me once again. I looked up and with a slight smirk he said "Meet me in my room tonight". WHAT absolutely not I thought to myself. I knew who Draco was, practically everyone in the whole school did.

I leaned towards Draco's face until we were only inches apart "Absolutely fucking not" I spat as I looked him up and down, damn I felt powerful. I could tell he was mad at my comeback. He thought he could just have me like that. Be another one night stand to him. Fuck a girl and leave her all alone in the dark by herself. He made me want to throw up out of anger thinking what he has done to more than half the girls at Hogwarts. "How could he be so cruel" I thought to myself.

Pansy was passed out in her seat and I took the time to admire my body through the reflection. I was proud of how I looked and I was happy with myself. Blaise caught me looking at myself "Those tits would look better if they were on my chest" Blaise said breaking my concentration. I wanted to literally kill the man but I just stayed quiet wishing I never got on the train. "Leave her alone she will figure out that her body would look better in my bed after I have fucked her so hard she can't walk anymore" Draco looked back into my eyes and I knew what was about to happen.

As much as I wanted that to happen I knew I would catch feelings and he would just leave me to go to the next girl. I couldn't let that happen. I needed to focus on school. "Y/N I know you heard me, meet me in my dorm room at 10pm or else you'll be sorry". "Draco I-" but before I could finish my sentence the train came to a stop. I saw the beautiful castle of Hogwarts ahead in the distance and I knew I was home.