Love Triangle

Y/N'S POV
   I woke up to him still by my side. My boy. Cedric was known for being the tall good looking guy but he was just absolutely perfect. I looked at the time and realized we needed to get up. I gently tapped him on the shoulder and he looked up at me smiling a huge smile.

"Good morning beautiful."

"Baby it's a school day we need to get up" I said and gently kissed his soft lips.

I stood up still naked and could feel him admiring my body once more.

"You're absolutely perfect" he said and with that I jumped into him arms as he was putting on his robe.

"I love you" was the first words that came out of my mouth. Even I didn't expect to say that. He looked at me and smiled.

"I love you too babygirl"

I swear my heart melted at that moment. I didn't care about Draco or anyone else I just cared about Cedric.

"I'll meet you at breakfast" I said and with that he walked out of my room to the great hall.

I put a black skin tight dress under my robe that came down really low in the front to show off my breasts. I put on some vans and walked to the great hall.

I quickly saw Cedric and he looked at me and smiled. There's my boy I thought to myself. I sat next to Blaise at our table and everyone was looking at me odd. Even Malfoy who was once again sitting straight across from me.

"Hey Y/n rough night last night?" Said Blaise with a grin.

"We heard your screaming and moaning."

I quickly looked up at all of them.

"Um yeah I'm okay."

"Hey babygirl. You look beautiful. Let's walk into potions together." I looked up to see Cedric with his gorgeous smile.

Everyone had their mouths wide open.

"Slytherin and a Hufflepuff. I ship it." said a girl down a couple of seats.

Then Blaise looked at me and said "No....no you didn't Y/n." "You fucked Cedric last night that's what we heard."

I looked at Cedric and we both started to laugh.

"You're not a Virgin anymore!" Said Blaise genuinely proud of me.

Cedric took a seat next to me and I felt him glaring at someone but it wasn't me it was the man across from me. The man who I once trusted.

"So Y/n what you said to me in my room the other night..." Draco spat but I cut him off.

"Draco you lied to me. You just wanted me as another one night stand. To think I could've lost it to you makes me disgusted."

I looked back at Cedric who mouthed "Thats my girl."

"Whatever I never wanted you anyways. You look like a whore today. You act like one too."

And with that, Cedric grabbed Draco by his suit collar.

"Don't you ever fucking speak of her like that again you understand me. You had a chance but wanted to use her as another one of your toys. Stay. Away. From. Her. She's my Princess now and I can use that word while I fuck her. The word you couldn't you because...oh yeah you didn't get to fuck her because she was fucking smart and had some common sense unlike you."

I looked up at him and just started to kiss him. I couldn't help it. I fucking loved this man so much. He was the one.

Draco's POV
   Fucking pathetic I thought to myself. A week into the year already and I want to fucking beat this Hufflepuff up. Who does he think he's talking to.

Then I remembered what Crabbe and Goyle said.

Y/n heard me last night. She was already so broken. They made it worse. Me and Pansy never did shit last night. For gods sake I don't even want to do anything with another woman anymore.

I hope she remembers that she gets to spend all of her summer under the same roof as me...

Y/N'S POV
    After breakfast Cedric and I walked into class. All hour we talked until I felt his soft hand on my thigh. That turned me on. I looked down at his pants to see a huge bulge starting to form. I started to rub it and he looked at me

"Babygirl not now I won't be able to control myself."

"Good" I said with a wink and I made my way under the table. Snape was dozing off in his own classroom. I guess he had a rough night too...

I unzipped his pants and watched him try to control himself. I started by licking his tip and he slowly tilted his head back.

Then I met eye contact with Draco...yes I hated him more than ever but I also realized that he was just going to use me.

I put Cedrics dick in my mouth and looked as Draco quickly guided his eyes to my head moving up and down. I looked to see Draco covering his pants with his hands.

No...fucking...way I thought to myself this man Is getting hard by watching me give another man head. Maybe it was because I gave Cedric the one thing I didn't give Draco. But I didn't care.

Cedric was biting his lip so hard and he finally let cum out all in my mouth. I looked at Malfoy dead in the eye and sealed it with a slight smirk.

I sat back in my seat and he kissed my forehead.

"I'll give you head in return later."

I fucking loved this man.