Last Night

Y/N POV

It was a deep passionate kiss.

I don't know what I was thinking but the way he was getting nervous talking to me just did it for me. I kissed him hard and he with no surprise kissed back.

For a moment we both stopped and started into one another's eyes. His ocean blue eyes had me absolutely mesmerized. The way his blonde hair fell to one side.

"I'm so sorry." I said finally realizing what had just happened.

"Don't be darling. Come here."

Draco wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted me up taking me up towards the boys dormitory's.

He carefully laid me in his bed and sat down beside me. He was absolutely breathtaking. His all black suit giving him and slender figure in the moonlight.

I looked around his dorm which of course was very plain but also very large.

"What can I say the big man needs a big room." He said sarcastically.

"Oh please Draco you're not fooling anyone. I know somewhere down deep there is a soft side to you." I said while laughing a bit.

"Maybe there is except only a special person will have to figure that out for themselves. They will have to see many of my flaws." Draco said with his voice slowly starting to become more sad.

"Draco do you believe in true love?" I asked while still lying on his bed.

He slowly walked over to me and laid down beside me. His cologne completely rushing over my body.

"I don't know. I would like to think that someday there will be a woman who will love me for all that I am. A woman who I can look into their eyes and fall madly in love with them."

I was absolutely speechless. He was perfect except he was the biggest player here at Hogwarts.

"You know Malfoy you should really consider writing poetry." I said sarcastically.

"Oh please Ms. Y/n do enlighten me."

God was this man hot. I eventually started to fall asleep when I felt a cold hand wrap around my waist. I looked up at him with his eyes closed and his blonde hair all messed up. He had a smile on his face and let out a small little chuckle.

"You really are charming Malfoy. Goodnight." I said in a soft but suddle tone.

"Goodnight y/l/n"

The next morning:

The sun was hitting my eyes causing me to wake up and look at the time. I looked around to try and remember where I was but when I looked up I saw a blonde haired man standing at the end the bed with nothing but a towel wrapped low around his waist.

"Malfoy..." I said shocked

"Oh you're awake! Good morning and how did you sleep beautiful?" He said back to me.

"Very well thank you but, if you don't mind me asking what time is it?"

"7:30"

No no no no. I'm in Draco Malfoy's room, I have no clothes to wear, I need to shower, and if anyone sees me walking out of his room alone they will all become suspicious.

"Draco I can't go to classes today I don't have anything to wear, I need to shower, and facing Cedric will be the absolute death of me." I said panicking.

"Darling how about you stay in here and skip your first class which is..."

"Potions" I stated