Princess

~SPICY WARNING~
Y/N POV
       "Hello there Ms.Y/N" I heard professor Snape say. Everyone hated him but he was genuinely a really nice guy once you got to know him. But you definitely never wanted to be on his bad side.

It was almost dinner time so I went up to my dorm to change into something more comfy. I changed into some booty shorts and and quidditch sweater. I never played quidditch but I thought that if I bought a sweater it would be a nice way of supporting my house.

Walking down the stairs from the girls dormitory's I felt a cold strong hand grab me by the waist. "Where do you think you'll be going looking like that?" Of course Malfoy was getting jealous when I'm not even his. "I'm going to get food where else do you think I would be going?" I smirked and tried to get him to release my waist. He couldn't stop staring at my breasts. "Hey, my eyes are up here not down there!" I spat with our lips only being inches apart. He ignored my comment and continued to admire every part of my body. Draco pulled me in closer so that my breasts were all the way up against his chest. I felt his huge bulge on my thigh. "Come with me we are going to have our own dinner tonight". Draco smiled after he said that and started walking me towards his room.

He pushed me into his room without hesitation and started undressing himself immediately like his life depended on it. I took of my sweater revealing my red lace bra.

Draco was very demanding and this wasn't something new to me. He grabbed a handful of my hair and with the other hand unbuckled his belt. I grabbed his underwear and pulled them down enough for me to be able to work.

His dick was so hard even without me even touching it. I licked the tip and looked up at him. "Princess I think you know that you shouldn't tease me like this" he said in a cold tone. "And I think that you know that I wouldn't fall for your games this easily Malfoy." I spat and got off of my knees bending for my sweater.

As I was slipping my sweater back on I was waiting to hear him zip up his pants but when I turned around he had put on protection. "Malfoy let me out of here immediately Blaise will wonder where I am!" I yelled. "Princess now we don't play games. You chose to tease me now I must punish you.".

What....no I thought to myself. This has got to be a joke. "Draco I don't think I can do that" I said in a saddened tone. "I'm a virgin" I said with a tear rolling down my cheek.

I knew that Draco would make fun of my for this but before I met Blaise I never really had friends. All my friends ditched me when I decided school work was more important than parties.

"Come here" he said but not in a demanding voice. He said it almost in a understanding tone. "I won't force you to do anything. Let me know when but until then I would like to get to know you better" he had a slight smile on his face. Not a cold smile like he gave me on the train but a genuine smile.

"Thank you" I said with a slight smile and with that he put his underwear back on and zipped back up his pants.

Before leaving the room I asked "So does this mean you're going to fuck another girl tonight since you couldn't fuck me?" I knew I shouldn't have said that. Fuck.

"No" he said in a cold tone his voice deeper than before. "I need a night off anyways" he said with a smirk.

What a little bitch. I knew he was just gonna keep me as a one night stand. To think that I actually thought that he cared for once. I felt stupid. I was hoping he would say he was joking but instead he unlocked his door and walked out to go to dinner.

Fuck you Draco Malfoy.