Astronomy Tower

Y/N'S POV

"Hermione I already told you nothing will most likely happen tonight!" I spat as Hermione kept saying how much he was in love with me.

"Look Y/n he's going to ask you out tonight and you're too dumb to realize it!" She spat back while giggling.

Thing is though I didn't know what was going to happen tonight. It was like we were dating but yet our relationship was so toxic. I loved him and he loved me but we never made it official.

"Oh come on now it's 8:45 you better be ready!" Hermione yelled as I was finishing the last touches to my makeup.

"Oh calm your tits! If anything people would think that you would be the one going on the date!"

After 5 more minutes of us joking around with one another I finally walked out of the bathroom. My hair was curled with a half up half down look. I wore a skin tight light blue dress that showed off every curve I had to offer. Finally I wore heels the one thing that I don't know how to walk in. I had jewelry on what seemed like every part of my body and the room was filled with my perfume. I did a glam makeup look with dark red lipstick and I felt absolutely amazing.

"Wow Y/n...you look absolutely gorgeous." Hermione awed at the sight of me gracefully pacing back and forth.

"Hermione...do you think this is too much? He never told me what we were doing." I questioned if going to meet with him was the right decision.

"Oh stop it you have a date to attend to so walk out that door feeling like the bad bitch you are." Hermione spat and pushed me out of her room leaving me to defend for my own.

I rolled my eyes and started to walk down the dark corridors. I finally made my way up to the stairs of the Astronomy Tower and relaxed my breathing.

"8:58 two more minutes..." I breathed in deeply and breathed out trying to calm myself for whatever was up there.

Walking up the stairs in heels was a challenge. I made it up to the tower but to my surprise no one was there.

"I've been set up." I mumbled and everything started to feel numb.

I took another deep breath and decided to take a seat at the top. Admiring the view of the beautifully lit night sky. The sounds of owls and the wind blowing through the leaves calmed me once more. I let my lifeless legs hang over the edge of the railing and just sat there. It was quite peaceful.

"Hey mom, I know you can't hear me but wherever you are come back. I miss you. If only you were here with me right now. I need all the advice in the world when it comes to feelings. Mom, I like this guy a lot and I know that he possibly might feel the same but what if i was just set up? Please just come home. I want to meet you. I want to hug you. I want to tell you all about the crazy boy drama I've had at this school." but as I was talking I heard footsteps walking up the stairs.

"Talking to mother?" I heard a deep woman's voice mumble.

"Oh...hi Pansy is everything alright?" I asked still wondering why Draco never showed.

"More than alright let me tell you. I just had the best sex with Draco who was dressed in a suit I had never seen him in before. He looked like he was about to do something important. That's when he stopped me and pulled me into the room. I guess you can say that suit will always look better when it's messed up."

My heart was burning. I felt it drop into my stomach and everything went numb.I couldn't even get up and run away even if I wanted to.

Then he walked up fixing his tie.