Shut Your Mouth Malfoy

Hi so this is chapter is spicy. Also I'm sorry that the beginning was a little boring but there had to be a blueprint.
———————————————————————————
DRACO'S POV

I walked towards Snapes office through the gloomily lit corridors. I couldn't get the image of Y/n out of my face. The way she walked into breakfast with all the confidence in the world only to hear what I said and become completely shattered in all of a minute. I felt absolutely horrible. The way she was down on the bathroom floor helpless. The way Snape was trying to comfort her in-between screams.

"Malfoy!" Snape spat.

By now we both had made it to his dark gloomy office. He had shut all of the windows making anything barely visible.

"Yes Professor?"

"Malfoy is there something going on between you and Y/n? Or is it just a pure hate relationship?" He spat out.

"Sir we are nothing more than friends at the moment however-"

But before I could finish she was standing in the doorway. I looked over to see tears still slowly streaming down her beautiful face.

"Oh Y/n please take a seat it's most likely better if you both are here."

Snape immediately changed his tone once she walked in. I knew she was his favorite.

"Um Professor is everything alright?" She mumbled.

Y/N'S POV

I walked to the classroom after once again the golden trio helped me. Hermione being Hermione helped me grab all of my books and told me to go to Snapes office because I didn't look too well. At least she was honest. But once I entered all I could see was Malfoy.

After taking a seat I took a glimpse at Draco who was playing with his rings while looking down denying to make eye contact.

"May I remind you both that you will be staying in the same household this summer. There will be no exceptions. So you both better start acting like you don't absolutely hate one another."

My heart dropped. I didn't want to see Draco bringing back home all of his one night stands. Even though we are just "Friends" that would still hurt.

"I understand professor. May I please be excused from classes today?" I asked.

"You both are excused from classes for the day. The Yule Ball is coming up and I say to spend quality time with one another you both go to the muggle world and go shopping for your outfits."

That's when I saw a smirk rise from Draco's lips and I knew that this day just went to hell.

"Sir please can I just-"

But I was interrupted but Draco.

"We will get along I promise sir."

And with that we were both dismissed.

"Y/n wait!" as I started to walk the opposite direction from Draco.

Even when I was absolutely mad at him he somehow could still look sexy.

"What Draco I have nothing to say to you anymore. Let me guess you think that last night was a one night stand? Draco, we didn't even fuck for goodness sakes!"

"Y/n stop. I care about you. I always have. I thought I could always just hate you but I can't. I've learned that no matter how much I try I can never stay away from you. You mean so much to me."

The next words that came out of my mouth was words I never had planned on saying.

"Then prove it Malfoy."

I quickly walked away and into the Slytherin common room. Draco who was just left standing didn't know how to react. I left him just standing outside of Snapes office.

I quickly walked up to my dorm and slammed the door as loud as I could. Then a hard cold knock came from outside.

I got up carefully but when I opened the door he was there. Like he couldn't stay away.

He pushed me onto the bed and started kissing me hard. The heat was rising. He made me feel a certain way no one else did. He wrapped his cold hands around my waist and started to take off my robe. He started to unbutton his suit and looked into my eyes.

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Ye..yes" I stuttered.

It wasn't that I was nervous it's that he was always my enemy but yet here we are.

He took off my top to finally reveal my breasts. He took off his top which showed his defined chest. He started to kiss my neck and my chest. Then I moaned. He couldn't take it any longer.

"Draco please. Draco I want to feel you. I want you to make me moan. I want to make you cum."

I was laying on my back still staring up at him. Desire in his eyes. I felt his bulge on my chest just trying to burst through his pants.

He couldn't resist it any longer.

Taking off my underwear he realized how wet I already was. He rubbed my clit making my hips roll.

"Please Draco."

He unzipped his pants and pushed down his underwear. He rubbed his dick around my entrance. Teasing me. Knowing that he had control made him feel good.

I got up which confused him and looked down at his hard dick which was now barely touching my chest. I grabbed it and started to slowly lick the tip.

"Two can play this game" was all I said and with that he grabbed my neck and pushed me down on my back.

"You're my girl. No one else's you understand that? I bet I'll fuck you harder than Diggory ever did. You're mine now."  

Then he pushed himself into me.

"Fuckkk Draco."

"You're already so wet you feel so good."

"Draco please go faster."

He went as hard as he could making me moan and scream. He still had hold on my throat and one hand on my ass to help me stay still.

"Draco I'm going to cum please."

I cummed and his eyes rolled to the back of his head.

He slowly cummed afterwards and we both laid beside one another trying to control our breathing.

"That was fun." He said and looked at me.

"You're so beautiful. I promise you I will always be here."

"I'm not going to just be someone you fuck when you're bored am I?" I said.

"No love, you're mine. Now we should probably get ready to head out."

Geez was this man hot.