Avada Kedavra

Y/N'S POV

"Ce-Cedric..." I couldn't believe that he was my other option.

I looked over to see Draco clinching his fists at the sight of Cedric's presence.

"I do not agree with this! He will put her in more danger." Draco spat as he couldn't control his temper. His eyes were filled with pure hate and rage.

"Now now Draco control yourself." Dumbledore said while looking at the man walking towards me.

Towards us.

"Hey Y/n I know you didn't except it to be me..." he said as his eyes were filled with guilt and fear.

"It's okay Ced..." I responded. He was technically putting his life out on the line for me which I did appreciate. Just the memories of us were too much.

"You have no right to speak to her Diggory!" Draco spat as he raised out of his seat from the front of the room.

"Draco...he has every right to speak just like you do." Severus said while tapping his fingers on the back of my chair reassuring that everything would be okay.

"Have you not heard what Cedric did to her?! I mean really people he cheated on her then decided to try and mess with us!" Draco spat at everyone who was sitting in the room.

This all made me very uncomfortable because every single teacher was sitting in the classroom along with my "father" and Draco's parents. I was hoping nothing would be said about Draco and I's relationship because that would only make things more uncomfortable.

"Oh really Malfoy? Didn't you tell me at the ball that you "loved" Y/n and that you would marry her right now if you had the chance? Oh and didn't you fuck her out of pure jealousy because of me? Not only that but you told the whole school she was a virgin when she wouldn't give you head and let you be her first time. Luckily I can say I was her first time." Cedric spat right at Draco. The two were arguing with me being the in middle of them. If i wasn't sitting in between them I know it wouldn't be pretty.

There was a awkward moment of silence as no one said anything. My real father Severus had his eyes glaring at me along with Draco's parents. All of the teachers sat there trying to take in everything that was just said.

"Anyways..." Dumbledore began trying to break the awful silence.

"Y/n you still have to choose." Dumbledore said while giving me a awful look. He knew that I didn't want neither of them to be in my life at all times.

"I choose...Draco" I said and looked over at Draco who had a small grin on his face.

"But Malfoy...this doesn't mean anything." I said and his grin soon went away.

Cedric just sat there awkwardly. He didn't know what to say or how to react. I wanted to thank him for also agreeing to protect me if needed but everything he had just said about Draco and I only made me hate him worse than before.

"Alright Y/n glad you have made your choice. Everyone may be dismissed except for Draco and Y/n." Dumbledore announced and pointed towards Draco and I.

"You two come with me."

We followed Dumbledore to the back of the classroom where no students who were passing by the door could hear.

"Is it true what Diggory said?" Dumbledore asked with a genuine look of concern of his face.

Neither of us wanted to speak up so I did.

"Ye-yes sir it is. But I will have you know that it won't be that way anymore." I answered and looked behind me at Draco who had a small frown on his face.