Protective

Y/N'S POV

The next several days were very boring. Draco and I slowly got closer once again since we do after all share the same dorm room now. The golden trio is happy to see me back at Hogwarts and if I'm being completely honest I actually missed the place too. Harry has been acting much more distant with me unlike Ron and Hermione.

Wednesday:

"Y/n I swear if you make me late to class because you're fixing your hair I will lock you in that bathroom for good!" spat Hermione.

I know what you're thinking. Why don't you get ready in your dorm with Draco?

Mr. Malfoy over here likes to take longer showers to "clear his mind" which ends up giving me no time to get ready at all.

"Hermione calm down will you? I'll be out shortly."

It was my first day back at classes after I had left and Professor Snape already stopped me in the halls multiple times asking when I will join him back in potions.

I walked out of the bathroom (In a badass outfit)

"Wow! You look amazing Y/n!" Hermione gasped.

"Thank you Hermione and look at the time just in time for breakfast!" I said and she rolled her eyes and laughed.

Since I've also gotten closer with Hermione I've started to realize that she likes to make sure that she will be perfectly on time to everything including breakfast.

We walked down to the Great Hall and into breakfast when everyone was silent once again. I knew it would be different because it's not like I changed much I had just been gone for a bit and by a bit I mean a couple of weeks. Not long. Yet everybody acted like I was the new girl. I hugged Hermione and walked to our table with the usual group already sitting down.

"Hey guys...why is everyone staring at me like that?" I asked hoping someone would give me a good answer.

"Darling...did you not hear what had happened after you left the night of the Yule Ball?" asked Blaise concerned.

Oh um no I guess not can you guys fill me in though?"

"I'm afraid not I think that Malfoy should be the one to do that."

I looked over at Draco to see him looking down across from me with food just sitting on his plate. Untouched. He seemed to be dreading telling me whatever had happened.

"Draco...what happened after I left?" I asked highly concerned.

"Look, I like you a lot Y/n-"

"More like love!" Blaise interrupted.

"Blaise don't make me fight you too." Draco spat then looked over at me. He knew that he just told me everything that had happened after that one sentence.

"You...you fought him didn't you..?" I asked but this time there was a sharp pain in my heart.

"I had to. Please listen he made a love potion to make it look like I was cheating. Please Y/n...I don't want to lose you."Draco said in a calming tone.

The whole group had their jaws dropped to the floor and were just staring at us in awe.

"Draco you won't lose me anymore I promise." I said and gave him a small smile.

Draco's POV

There it is again. That beautiful smile of hers. God how I missed that smile. I could feel my hands getting sweaty as I knew I had to still explain everything else that was said the night of the Yule Ball.

"Y/n I don't exactly know how to tell you this because I'm not very good with words but the night of the Yule Ball I ended up maybe possibly telling the whole school and Cedric how I felt about you."

I looked over to see her smiling but with a confused look. Shit. Did I say something I wasn't supposed to?

"Draco." her voice was so calming and I could listen to her talk for hours.

"Hermione already told me it's okay I'm not mad and there's no need to be nervous." she said while looking down at my shaky hands.

Y/N'S POV

He's so cute when he's nervous. Then my concentration broke from Draco to a familiar Hufflepuff.

We both just stared at one another. He has several scars I'm guessing from when Draco beat him to the ground.

I quickly turned back to face everyone when I looked at Draco who was also staring at Cedric. Giving him one of his cold death glares.

"Draco stop it's okay." I said trying to calm him down.

"No it's not!" Draco spat and with that he got up and stormed towards Cedric who had fear in his eyes.

"Just because she's back doesn't mean that you can look at her like that. Understand me? She's not yours anymore Cedric so quit acting like she is!" Draco spat in Cedrics face and walked back towards all of us.

"Y/n meet me at the Astronomy Tower tonight please." Draco said as his tone became calming and soothing once more. Like he didn't just yell at Cedric.

"Of course." I said and flashed him a small smile.

"Okay cut it out lovebirds we are all still here!" Blaise yelled.

"Blaise please don't make me slap you because you know I will. Plus, we aren't dating." I spat.

"Yet." Draco pitched in.

I looked over at Draco who was grinning and rolling his tongue in his cheek.

"Oh really Malfoy." I said in a flirty way.

He smiled at me and I saw as he moved his hand down to cover his hard dick and he got up to start heading to classes.

"Wow, that quick Malfoy?" Blaise said jokingly.

"Shut the actual fuck up Blaise." Draco spat then started to walk off.

I quickly got up and walked up to Draco and placed my hand in his. He gave me an confused look but then smiled down at our hands.

"Looks like I really can make you hard with just a couple of words."

"Don't make me fuck you in front of everyone." Draco said as he was looking me up and down to see all of my curves.

Oh how I missed Draco's remarkable comebacks.

"Please Draco fuck me I miss it." I said with pleading eyes just to fire him up before we walked into potions.

"If you weren't Snapes favorite I would fuck you infront of the whole class." and with that Draco kissed my forehead and pulled me closer towards him as we walked into the classroom.

I took my seat which was sadly right by Cedric and I could feel the tension between us both.

"Y/n please let me explain-" Cedric tried to speak but was cut off by Draco.

"You don't get to fucking speak to her Diggory!" Draco spat and grabbed his books and started to get up.

Draco walked up besides me and grabbed my arm dragging me out of the classroom.

This was about to be a long night...