Disaster

Y/N POV
Yule Ball. That's the only thing everyone has been talking about this week. Not to mention that with Malfoy being the way he is around me would make my experience at the ball worse.

Cedric has been acting a lot more distant towards me lately he says it's because "studying is more important than messing around" whatever that means.

Not only that but, Cedric also hasn't asked me to the ball yet which makes me wonder if he is even planning on attending.

I'm sure everything is going to be okay with us there's just a lot he needs to focus on which I totally understand and respect.

But I'm starting to wonder if maybe we won't last.

"Y/N COME QUICK!!!" Hermione said with an almost disturbed tone.

I was laying on my bed with the door barely cracked when I heard Hermione say my name again once more.

"Y/N PLEASE NOW!"

I quickly slipped on some shoes and my robe and sprinted down the stairs following Hermione's voice.

As soon as I made my way down to the Slytherin common room my heart dropped.

Cedric was laying on the couch with Cho beside him buried in his chest naked. Ron and Harry had them both pinned down so they couldn't move.

"So this is why you haven't asked me to the ball, because you were too busy studying and fucking Cho?"

Those words burned as they came out of my mouth hot tears already running down my rosy cheeks.

"Y/n please if you would just let me explain you would understand why I did this." Cedric said in a cold tone.

"No, just no. Fuck off Cedric what don't you realize. You were my first time. I gave my all to you and only you. Draco went around the school making fun of me yet you saw through that and loved me for who I was. Or so I thought. No need for an explanation Diggory I think I've seen enough. It's over.".

I turned to Hermione who was opening her arms for me to run and hug her. She knew I needed some sort of comfort.

I was never really close with the golden trio only because we were in separate houses but I had almost every class with at least one of them. I would occasionally talk to them in the corridors and in the library where I usually found them sneaking around. But to be quite honest they look out for everyone and tonight I was just happy to have them there to comfort me.

Harry and Ron eventually let go of Cedric and Cho but I never turned around to see Cedric. I couldn't stand to look at him after all we've been through.

"Y/n it's going to be okay. We will be here if you ever need to talk." Hermione said with her usual calming and soothing tone.

"Why were you guys in the Slytherin common room anyways?" I asked.

"You left one of your books in the library and I figured you might have wanted it back. But when we walked in here we knew we had to tell you what was happening." Hermione said.

"Do you know why Cedric and Cho were in this common room anyways?" I asked Hermione since she really does know everything.

"Cedric said that he was on his way to you when he saw Cho and needed to destress." Ron added.

"Sadly I'm not surprised. As much as Cedric seemed like a good guy there was times where he wanted me to make him feel better by doing sexual thing when I wasn't in the mood." I said as I sat down on the stairs leading down from the dormitories.

"He's almost worse than Malfoy it sounds like." Harry said giggling.

We all just sat on the steps laughing and joking for a couple of minutes when out of the corner of my eye I noticed a dark figure sitting in the corner of the room barely noticeable.

"Hey guys I'm really tired and I should be heading off to bed. Thank you so much again for being here and comforting me." I said to the trio and slowly started to walk up to my dorm.

I walked back down once they were out of the Slytherin common room.

"Enjoying the show Malfoy I see." I said with a slight smirk on my face.

"I see that your friends with Pottah and his little friends now." Draco said.

"I always have been genuine to them. But tonight was a different type of circumstance." I said as my voice started to tremble and I could feel the tears working their way up to my eyes.

Draco's POV

As much as I wanted to hate Y/n she was just too beautiful and kind to hate. I'm quite surprised she got put into Slytherin really.

"You never deserved Diggory. He was never a good man to begin with." I said.

"You do not have the right to say who I deserved to be with because last time I checked you told the whole fucking school I was a fucking Virgin." Y/n spat as started to cry softly.

I could see the tears slowly streaming down her face in the moonlight  through the window.

"Please wait I never meant it like that Y/n!" I said as I started to regret ever telling anyone she was a virgin.

"Really then Malfoy? How did you mean it?" She said reluctantly.

"Look I'm sorry for what that stupid Diggory boy did. I'm also sorry for what I did. It was stupid and I realized afterwards that you're actually such a amazing woman. What I'm saying is you deserve to be with a real man who will treat you like the queen you truly are." Ew why did I say that. That was definitely cringe I thought to myself.

"Malfoy it's okay. He seemed happier with Cho anyways. He was protecting her when I walked up rather than trying to comfort me."

Damn, she really was broken and at that moment all I wanted to do was bring her in my room and cuddle her and let her know that she will forever feel safe as long as she is with me.

"Hey y/n, I was wondering and you can totally say no but would you like to grab dinner sometime? I mean I know I'm not the greatest and I haven't been the greatest to you but uh uh-"

"Malfoy calm down you're overthinking I would love to." She said with the most beautiful smile I have ever seen.

"Oh uh- great it's a date then! Well I mean it's not a date but-."

"Malfoy just shut up you overthink too much." She said still smiling that beautiful smile of hers.

And with that, she leaned in and kissed me.