But We Aren't Dating

Y/N'S POV

"Draco we can't do this right now I've missed too much school." I whispered to Draco who was hold my wrist and walking me towards our common room.

"Darling seeing Cedric even speak to you gets to me. You know that." Draco whispered back.

"Draco stop okay i'm not doing this right now. We aren't even dating!" I spat clearly not thinking about what I had just said.

"I know we are not dating okay! You don't need to keep telling me!" Draco yelled at me and I winced thinking that he would hit me.

One thing no one knows about Cedric is that when he didn't get his way he would let out all of the anger that was built up on me. Physically.

"He's hit you before hasn't he?" Draco asked but I never responded hoping that he would just drop the subject.

"Answer me right now Y/n! He's hit you before hasn't he?" Draco was almost yelling at this point and I could tell the fury was building up in his ocean blue eyes.

We were just standing in one of the many corridors just about to enter the common room when this all went down. I didn't want Draco to know because if he got into another fight the chance of him being expelled would be much higher.

"Draco let me explain please." I whimpered and tried to hold him back from walking back towards the potions classroom.

"No okay. I won't let Diggory get away with all of this. It's all my fucking fault. If I never played around with your feelings in the beginning none of this would have happened.".

Draco leaned up against the wall and started to sob into his arms. He slowly slid down the wall until his body crashed onto the floor. I couldn't stand to look at him this way but he was right. In the beginning we were nothing but enemies. We couldn't stand one another. He played me when we first got here and when I left his room because of one of his remarkable comebacks that's when I met Cedric. That night I was crying in the corridor. I would do anything to change that night.

"Draco it's okay I'm here now." I said in my calming and soothing tone.

He looked up as his eyes were bloodshot red from all of the tears that he had cried. He looked up at me with dreadful eyes. Like he knew that he too had fucked up and wished that he could've changed that night.

But before either of us could say a word our lips were pressed against one another's. He wrapped one of his hand around my waist and the other on the back of my neck. He was toxic yet perfect. I ran my fingers through his hair and up and down his back. I left sweet kisses all over his neck and we both stopped for a minute to admire one another's presence.

"God Y/n have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" Draco asked while smiling and tilting his head towards me for another kiss.

"Everyday it's implied." I responded while smiling and leaning into him.

"Why don't we save this for tonight." Draco looked at me confused but agreed that it was better for us to actually go back to classes.

The day was boring as usual. The only time it was interesting was when Draco sat right next to me at lunch.

Lunch:

"Blaise I don't understand why you think all the girls are just mad about you." I said while laughing at my amazing comeback.

Draco was sitting right beside and and I could feel his cold eyes looking at me, watching everything I did.

"Maybe they aren't but they all are for Malfoy. I mean look at him he's hooked up with at least half of the school." Blaise said.

Ouch

Draco could tell that Blaise's words had hit a nerve. I was looking down at my plate avoiding eye contact with both boys. Blaise was right though Draco had hooked up with many girls at this school already.

"Look at me." a dark voice whispered in my ear.

I did what I was told and looked up at Draco.

We just sat there making eye contact with one another and I jolted by the feeling of his cold hand on my thigh. Working its way up and then down reassuring me that It will all be okay.

I turned back to see Blaise hitting on Pansy who clearly was not interested.

"Oh Blaise leave the poor girl alone she is just trying to enjoy her lunch." I spat.

"Thank you." Pansy mouthed and I giggled.

"You know if you and Malfoy weren't talking or whatever you guys are doing I would still be hitting on you too."

Oh hell no he did not just say that in front of Draco.

"Blaise just do us all a favor and shut up please." I spat and got up and grabbed my books.

Now:

Like I said the day was pretty much boring. I walked into my dorm to see Draco who was clearly hiding something.

"Draco...what are you doing?" I asked genuinely confused and concerned.

"I wanted to give you this tonight but I'd rather give it to you now."

It was a beautiful green necklace with his last name embroidered on it. I was completely speechless.

"Draco...it's beautiful. Can you put it on for me?"

He walked behind me and I could feel his cold hands touch my neck as he placed the beautiful piece of jewelry around my neck. After he clasped the two ends together he gently placed kisses on my neck and grabbed my waist so I was up against him.

"You're mine." He whispered in my ear and at that moment I swear I could've melted right into the floor.

"I'm yours" I repeated back to him.

We both stood there until I walked us over to the mirror. Draco standing behind me towering over me.

"What can I say we would be a pretty good couple." Draco said.

"But we're not-" but before I could finish he cut me off.

"Don't say that or I will literally fuck you." he spat.

"But I want you to." I responded with pleading eyes.

"Go get ready for tonight. I'll meet you at the tower at 9:00pm sharp."

Just like that I was off walking towards Hermione's dorm to have her help me get ready for tonight.