My Boy

Y/N'S POV:
   I bit my lip as hard as I could to stop the tears from falling. I quickly ran to the common room but before I could get through the common room doors two of Draco's minions were already waiting for me blocking my way through.

"So Y/n you two do it yet?" Crabbe said with a large grin. "Yeah Y/n have you let him fuck your Virgin self" "You should be disgusted by even thinking you could get with the big man" Goyle was laughing as soon as those words came out of his mouth.

I was already so broken and I just wanted to lay down and cry for hours. "Please just let me through" I didn't care about anything else other than to be alone and away from him.

"Draco... stop it let's take this somewhere else." I could hear Pansy's voice in the background. I wanted to throw up immediately. I didn't want Draco to see me being blocked by his stupid minions.

Crabbe and Goyle still had their arms crossed and were just smiling at me. "Watch her poor face when he walks by with tonight's bitch." Crabbe said glaring down at me.

I couldn't take it anymore. I immediately ran down the halls farthest away from our common room tears streaming down my face.

Draco's POV

As soon as I got to our common room doors I saw Crabbe and Goyle just standing there blocking my way through. "Damn Draco, you just missed her we had her stuck here for several minutes but once she heard you and Pansy she ran off like a little baby. Tears rolling down her face and everything." I shot a glare at them both. "You did what now?" "Perhaps I heard you wrong but you basically trapped the poor girl and made her run off." I looked at them both with a disgusted face.

"Look Pansy we can save this for another night okay. I need to go do something."

"But baby I-" I cut her off with one last kiss and she walked up to her dorm.

"Crabbe Goyle where did she go?"

"She ran down the halls I don't know where but she's somewhere in this castle."

Wow, great that helped me so much. They're so stupid I thought to myself.

Y/N'S POV

Tired from running and crying I sat on a ledge by the window. It was peaceful unlike back at home. My father was always screaming at me and wishing he wasn't stuck with me. I loved him don't get me wrong but he had a horrible temper and lost it at the littlest things. He's hit me multiple times one being only a couple of weeks ago when I forgot to help one of our house elf's with hanging up a portrait of himself. Yes, my father was selfish and full of himself but he was the only person left in my family. He said my mother left me after I was born and he had to raise me.

Sitting on the ledge I heard a sweet calming voice yell to me.

"Y/n you okay?"

Of course it was Cedric. He was still dressed in his robe and he looked fine as hell.

"I didn't see you at dinner and you weren't in the rest of your classes today."

"Oh, I'm okay I just had a pretty rough day." I said trying to bite my lip once more so I wouldn't have a breakdown in front of him.

"Look, I heard about you and Malfoy and I wanted to let you know that I wouldn't ever treat you in that way. Unlike Malfoy I mean what I say."

He was so sweet. He was perfect. I needed him now more than ever.

"Do you mind if I sit with you?"

"Of course not. Please take a seat." I said almost relieved.

"It's such a beautiful night out tonight. Reminds me of you. I don't think you realize just how beautiful you truly are."

I looked at him and I smiled. But what I did next I definitely didn't expect.

I slowly got up and walked towards Cedric. He was already looking me up and down and I didn't mind it at all. I sat on his lap and started into his beautiful eyes with our lips being only inches apart. I felt his bulge tap my leg and that was what forced me to make my next move.

"Why don't we take this into my room. I mean I did skip dinner..." I said it in the most flirty/seductive way possible and gave him a wink.

He immediately picked me up my legs straddled around his waist and quickly rushed to the girls dormitory.

I quickly unlocked my door but he couldn't resist my lips and immediately pushed me up against my door kissing me as hard as he could. He moved one hand on the side of my face while another rested on my ass helping support me up.

"Baby let me open my door" I said in between kisses.

Finally opening the door he threw me onto my bed. I quickly started to undress him and once I got to his pants I grabbed his huge bulge. He tilted his head back In pleasure already. I let go, and kissed his neck softly.

"I want you...daddy."

Without saying anything else I quickly unzipped his pants and pulled down his underwear. His dick was huge and I knew it would hurt.

"Are you sure you want to do this. You can tell me to stop whenever." He looked at me and laid me on my back.

He put on protection and looked at me "take it off" he said and I did what I was told. Taking off my skirt and shirt leaving me only in a bra and panties. He looked at me and smiled a rather large smile. Lowering his head he ripped my panties off with his teeth. I quickly unclipped my bra and he looked up at my breasts admiring my whole body.

"Baby, I want you please daddy" I said and with that he started rubbing my clit.

"You're so wet. Just tell me when to stop okay?"

I nodded and he stuck a finger in. He started with slow pumps. I started to lose my breath.

"Pl..please go faster" and with that he started going faster. He stuck two more fingers in and I was starting to let out small moans.

"You're so fucking tight and wet Y/n" he rubbed my clit with the tip of his rock hard dick and slowly inserted it inside of me. It hurt so bad. But after several thrusts we locked eyes. I felt safe. He started kissing me and my breasts.

"G-go fa-faster please daddy" and with that he grabbed my hips so he could stay in place and pounded into me. I started to feel my climax build up and finally I let it out.

"I'm gonna cum baby and I want you to taste it."

He pulled out his throbbing dick and I quickly ripped off the protection and put his dick in my mouth. It was warm but I liked it and swallowed it all.

After, we both laid there staring at one another and we let out a small laugh.

"That was fun" we both said at the same time.

I slowly started to drift off into a deep sleep and I felt him pull me close into his chest. We both fell asleep naked in each others arms.