Protector

Y/N'S POV

We walked through the Slytherin common room getting glares from every student. We walked back up towards his dorm when we heard noises coming from his room.

"Draco stop...not right now...we have class." Pansy's voice fluttered through the staircase going up to the dorm room.

"Please baby Y/n won't know. Plus my family will end up killing her anyways." Draco said and as those words left his mouth Snape lost all control.

He started running straight towards the voices and I quickly followed after him. He was beyond furious. He made it to the room with me right behind him seeing the shadows of Pansy and Draco laying on the bed luckily still clothed.

Thank god.

If they were both naked I might've just thrown up right where I was standing. Severus pulled out his wand creating a light towards the two of them Pansy being on top of Draco.

"You will not kill my daughter you bitch!" Severus yelled and stormed towards Draco.

Pansy had gotten up and sprinted out of the room. That's the fastest I've seen that bitch run.

"What?" Draco asked acting like we didn't hear anything they had just said.

"You heard me Malfoy now get your ass up and follow me. Your parents are here." he looked at me and had a look of fear. But to me him being scared of his parents was quite entertaining let me tell you. The way he got up all nervous giving me death glares thinking it would scare me. I just rolled my eyes and followed back behind my father with Draco leading.

"My office." was all Severus said and Draco led us straight there.

When we got into the office it was completely silent. School was cancelled for the day because all of the teachers had to have a "meeting" which I soon realized that it had to do with Draco and I.

All of the teachers were already seated in the office along with Draco's parents and my "father". Draco could tell it was hard for me to see him after everything I had just learned. My "father" was trying to get me killed and Severus was not too happy about it.

"Hey it's gonna be okay." Draco said looking down at me. He could tell I was freaking out as my breathing was becoming heavier and more unsteady.

"We are in this together." he said.

"Shut up you were just about to fuck Pansy don't even try to act like Mr nice guy." I spat at him causing all of the heads in the room to turn and look at us as we walked to take our seats.

We both sat down next to one another and looked straight ahead avoiding all and any eye contact. I started zoning when I heard my name be called.

"Y/n come up here..." Severus said.

"Yes Professor." I responded but to be honest I didn't even know what to call him.

Dumbledore pulled out a seat for me and I sat facing everyone in the room. My eyes immediately caught Draco's who were filled with sadness and anger.

"It has been brought to our attention Ms. Snape that you are in a great amount of danger." Dumbledore said calmly bringing all of the attention to me.

"Her last name is not Snape!" my "father" called out causing everyone except for Draco to look at him. Draco was looking into my eyes as if he was trying to say "i'm so sorry". But I ignored him and brought my attention to my backstabbing "father".

"Yes it is. Everyone here knows the story and so do you!" yelled Severus.

"Quiet!" yelled Dumbledore. If anything he was the one man you didn't want to fuck with.

"Y/n dear it has came to our attention that you need to be protected once again at all costs." Dumbledore said.

"Y/n I'm sorry and I know this is something that you don't want to hear but you will now have a protector at all times." said Severus with a saddened tone.

"Okay..." I said hesitantly.

"Draco...come up here." said Dumbledore.

Everyone was confused but went along with it.

"Draco you will be her protector at all times." said Severus.

Everyone's jaw dropped but Draco and I just sat next to one another staring into the others eyes. As if we both had memories of the better times. When we sneaked around and never got in trouble. When he would hum me to sleep when I was stressed out.

"How?" I broke the silence in the room.

"His whole family are Deatheaters." I spat.

Draco started to tap his foot on the ground causing me to panic.

"Y/n I'm not a Deatheater yet I'm the only one who can protect you because my family is close to Voldemort we can get inside information." Draco said as he rested his hand on my thigh to comfort me.

"But that risks all of your lives." I said still confused.

"That's why all of the teachers know the situation and Hogwarts along with the Ministry of Magic all have your back." said Dumbledore reassuring me that it will all be okay.

"Why can't I just have someone else to protect me?" I asked while looking up at my real father...Severus.

Draco quickly moved his hand from my thigh out of pure anger and jealousy.

"We have one other person who can protect you but the Malfoy's have already signed the agreement that they will still give us all of the inside information."

It honestly surprised me that Lucius agreed to this. I mean Voldemort was the one man he looked up to. But everyone has their surprises.

Then I saw him walk into the room. His hands in his pockets and looking down at the ground avoiding all eye contact.

"Here's your other choice." Dumbledore stated.

Cedric Diggory