Yule Ball

Y/N'S POV

    "Draco you cannot just touch everything you see!" I said as we made our way through a muggle dress shop.

"And you miss cannot act like I didn't just fuck the life out of you less than 1 hour ago." Draco huffed.

After we had done the deed Mr. Malfoy decided to be a complete and utter dick to me because he hated showing his soft side after sex. To be quite honest I really did like his soft side but I also liked his rough and dominant side as well.

"Go find a dress now." Draco said in a very excited tone.

"I want to know the dress I'll be ripping off after the ball. Or shall we leave early?"Draco said.

"Draco Malfoy shut the actual fuck up. Plus, I'm not showing you the dress it will be a surprise." I spat.

"Whatever" he said and rolled his eyes.

1 Hour Later:

"Hey, so what ever happened to that date we were going to have?" Draco asked.

"Well, we are alone right now...and school is still in session for everyone else. So...why don't we go to Hogsmade?"

"Oh darling not to be rude but on a date we both should actually look nice and not look as if we both have been shopping for suits and dresses for the past hour and a half." Draco said sarcastically.

"But we have been shopping for the past hour and a half looking for suits and dresses.." I said very confused.

"For goodness sake Y/n it's a form of speech."

"See Draco you would be a amazing poet!" I said while chuckling.

Draco's POV

   I wish I could tell her how beautiful she looked right then and there. The way the sunshine hit her perfectly. She was a princess. My princess. She quickly started to skip down the sidewalk and when she turned around and asked "Draco we should probably start heading back to Hogwarts the ball is tonight."

She looked so happy to finally have a dress and have a night where she could have fun and not worry about dumbass Diggory.

Y/N'S POV

   We both got back to Hogwarts right when the classes were ending for the day. Draco went to his dorm to start getting ready and I did the same. He never asked me to be his date to the ball so I guess i would be flying solo for the night. Hermione suggested that I should arrive "fashionably late" which would make everyone look at me.

The ball started at 6:00 but of course I would show up at 6:30. I turned on the water to my shower and stepped in. The warm water fogging up the mirror so that anything in it's reflection was hidden. I shaved my legs making sure that they were soft as they could be and used my strawberry shampoo. I stayed in the shower for around 15 minutes when I realized i still needed to do hair and makeup.

I quickly got out and used a drying spell to dry off my hair and body. I rubbed some honey scented lotion all over my body making sure that my scent would fill the room. I used a curling spell to curl my hair but put it in a half up half down hairstyle by myself.

Finally it was time for makeup.

I used my regular foundation that is only used for special occasions and in this case this was a very special occasion. I did a warm smokey eye look with some black winged eyeliner. Finally, I added some dark red matte lipstick.

I looked and felt amazing.

Finally it was time to put on the dress. (at the top)

Draco's POV