date night

"Y/N!" Nate yelled. "WHAT?" you yelled back. "COME HERE." nate yelled once again. "God Nate what do you want?" you chuckled. "Wanna go to the movies tonight then afterward i was thinking we could go ice skating then dinner and fro yo." Nate smiled. "Okay! let me get ready!" you said pecking his cheek. once you got upstairs you decided to wear a pair of miss me skinny jeans, a burgundy sweater from buckle that Nate got you for Christmas, & your tan uggs. you straightened your hair and put on makeup. after you were done you ran down stairs to Nate. "Let's go loser." you smiled grabbing Nates hand. first you got to the movies. "What do want to see babe?" "Uh I don't care. I always pick you pick." you told Nate. "Alrighty then." Nate smirked. "Can we have 2 tickets to Women in Black please?" Nate asked. "Fuck you." you whispered to him. "Love you too babe." Nate bought popcorn, drinks and candy. you got into the movie and watched the previews for about 10 minutes. soon the movie theater got darker and the movie started. "Shit Nate. I can't do it." you said gripping Nate's arm. "Yes you can I believe in you." Nate said kissing the top of your head. about 20 minutes into the movie you already had your head in chest hiding your eyes from the horror movie. "It's okay babe. you can look now." Nate laughed. you opened your eyes just to be met by another scary part. "Nathan Maloley!" you yelled whispered hitting his arm. after the movie you went ice skating. you and Nate held hand while ice skating so you wouldn't fall. next you went out to eat at Dave and Busters. you ordered and then skipped fro yo for right now. Nate started driving somewhere and you didn't know where he was going. "Nate where are we going?" you asked. "You'll see." he smirked. you pulled into a parking lot and looked up to see one of your favorite places. Sky Zone. "Nate! Oh my god you're the best!" you squealed hugging him. you got into Sky Zone and started jumping on the trampolines. "Excuse me can you take a picture?" you asked one of the employees. "Of course!" she smiled. you and Nate held hands and did a backflip. "There you go!" she smiled again. "Thank you!" you said back. you looked at the picture and it was perfect. "I love you." you said to Nate. "I love you too Princess." he said kissing you. "Thank you for the amazing date." you said looking into his eyes. "you're welcome baby. now let's get fro yoooo!" he yelled like a little kid.