Bonus chapter

3rd PERSON POV

After whatever happened to them in the garage, Julie told them that she didn't want to be alone tonight so they all agreed to sleep in her room. The only problem was, Adira couldn't sleep. It wasn't her fault, she was curious about what happened to her and her friends.

So, Adira did what she always did when she need to think, she looked at the night sky. Adira was having a conversation with herself so intense that she didn't even hear Luke poofing next to her. "Painting the sky again, are we?" Luke joked. Startling Adira, she jumped to see him already looking down at her.

"I say I paint the sky one time, and you can't let it go" she responded with a small laugh. "Why are you out here?" That's when Adira remembered that she was sleeping next to Luke. "I didn't mean to wake you up. I couldn't sleep and I needed to get my mind off of things" he nodded in understanding.

"You didn't wake me up. I couldn't sleep either, it was just nice having you next to me" Adira blushed a deep red at his words. "Where's Alex and Reggie? Are they still sleeping?" She cleared her throat. "Yea, they're right by Julie. It's been a long night for them" Luke explained. "Yea, and here we are, up in the middle of the night" Adira said.

"Midnight really suits you as a name. But, now that we're alone, I was wondering... well, n-n-not r-really" Adira sat up and smiled at how cute Luke was when he stuttered. "Luke, I'm not getting any younger here. Whatever it is, it'll be fine" she promised.

Luke looked into her deep brown eyes and took a breath. He knows that they've been friends for years and with what's been going on with them recently, this shouldn't be that big of a deal. But, he liked, even loved Adira, he doesn't want to mess that up.

"Earlier, I was going to ask you a question but Alex and Reggie interrupted me. It was about when we met with Willie and Miliano and you asked if I was jealous. And I was, I see the way he looks at you and I'm afraid that you will look at him like that. And... I want you to look at me like that. I love you, Adira. I want to be with you" Luke released a breath he didn't even know he was holding.

"I want to be with you. And you don't have to worry about me and Miliano, there is none of that. And I do look at you like that. Trust me on that" Adira said as she grabbed his hand, scooting closer to him so she could lay her head on his shoulder.

They sat in silence for a few minutes, just looking at the stars. Adira lifted her head and look at Luke, but he didn't notice. Her hand reached up to cup his face and turned her to him. "What?-" Luke couldn't finish his sentence as her lips crashed onto his. "What was that for?" He asked with a dreamy tone.

"For being you" Adira repeated his words back to him. Luke smiled down at her as he brought his lips back to hers. The kiss started out slow and passionate. His hand made it's way up to her face and cupped her cheek. Somehow, they moved closer to each other without them knowing. Adira managed to get herself into Luke's lap without the slightest stumble, making herself comfortable.

Luke felt like his skin was on fire whenever he kissed Adira, she intoxicated him in every way and he loved it. He kissed her hungrily, he never wanted her more than right now. Adira's hands entangled themselves into Luke's hair, giving it a gentle tug causing him to groan. She frowned as he pulled away so suddenly.

"What?" Adira asked breathless, her fingers still in his hair. "Maybe we should move somewhere more... private? And comfy. As much as I love making out, a roof is not really the best place" Luke's hands gripped her waist and pulled her against himself. "The garage? Alex and the others are in Julie's room" Adira replied with a smirk, loving the idea of where this could go.

"You read my mind" Luke poofed them into the garage, Adira sitting on the piano as he stood in between her legs, his hands resting on her thighs. While they were kissing, Adira realized that she was still in the dress. But all those thoughts went away when Luke's lips kissed her neck. "Luke" she moaned, tilting her head back to give him more access.

His hands roamed higher up on her legs as she pulled him closer. Adira decided that now was a good time to hop off the piano. "Are you sure?" Luke asked as he stared into her eyes. She nodded and smiled. He pulled her back into another kiss.

WARNING EXPLICIT CONTENT!!!!!

Adira pulled off Luke's jacket as her lips sucked on his neck. His hands made it's way to her back as he slowly unzipped her dress, hands resting on her waist. When Adira felt her dress being unzipped, she could also Luke's hands squeezing into her back as she sucked on his sweet spot. Her hands went under the his shirt and ran her fingers over his stomach, then lifted the shirt off his head, smashing her lips back onto his.

Luke picked her up and led her over to the couch, setting her down gently before removing his pants while she removed her shoes, leaving Adira in her bra and underwear while Luke was left in his underwear. "We have to be quiet" Adira said as Luke hovered above her. "Totally. No problem" he agreed as his lips made their way to her neck and down to her collarbone, then started going down her chest.

Adira un-clipped her bra and let out a soft moan as Luke sucked on her breasts before continuing down her body. She felt her breath get caught in her throat as Luke stopped down by her underwear. "Go ahead" she whispered but Luke heard her perfectly as he took off her underwear, him following suit.

Adira's back arched as she felt him, wanting nothing more than to have him stop teasing her. "Luke... a tease is no fun" she said breathless as she sat up and switched places with him, her now being on top. Luke placed a quick, soft kiss to her lips before she moved down his body. Luke groaned as he felt her take him in her mouth.

After a few times of her head bobbing up and down Luke quickly pulled her up and switched the positions again. This time they sat upright as Adira straddled him. She buried her face into his neck to as he sucked on her sweet spot. Luke slipped in two fingers making Adira moan, but it was muffled as she quickly but her lip. "That feels good" the words barely forming in her mouth as she felt his fingers curl inside her. Luke took his fingers out and she placed herself onto him.

Luke stared up at her as her eyes were closed. He thought she looked gorgeous. "Adira, just like that" he moaned into her ear as she bounced up and down, going faster. Luke's free hand went down and rubbed her sensitive numb, making her moan louder. "We have to be quiet" he reminded her as he was already stuggling himself with staying quiet.

Scratches were left on Luke's back as her nails dug into him as Luke went faster and faster, making her collapse on his chest. While Adira was going to have bruises on her thighs and waist with how hard Luke's hands gripped her, but she didn't care. They would remind her of this night.

After a few more minutes, she couldn't take it anymore. "Luke!" She moaned loudly as sweat glistened off both of their bodies. Adira grabbed Luke's face and gave him a kiss. "That was amazing" they laughed as they realized they said it in unison. "That was long overdue" Luke gave her one more kiss before they started to clean up the mess they made. Adira nodded in agreement. This was the best night she had ever had.

AUTHORS NOTE

UM.... what was that? I'm just playin, some of y'all are really happy about this chapter probably, and I am too. They are so cute, it's unreal. But next chapter will definitely be PG. Maybe a little bit of band quality time or some Reggie and Adira having fun. I don't know.

Thank you guys so so so much for all the love and support!!!❤️❤️❤️