Bonus Chapter #3

So I decided to add another little bonus chapter. This one is basically a late night talk between Luke and Adira when they were alive with a little something spicy enjoy.

3rd PERSON POV

This time it was Luke sneaking into Adira's room. His night, as usual, was ruined by another argument with his mom. When Luke opened up the window he was surprised to see the lights already off, which was weird considering they always left some type of light on for each other.

"Adira?" Luke whispered rather loudly. When he didn't hear anything he climbed in and walked closer to her bed. As he was getting ready to pull the covers off of what he thought was Adira, somebody grabbed him from behind, and caused his to scream. Adira covered up her laughs as she shushed him.

"Why would you do that to me?" Luke huffed when he sat on her bed. "I'm sorry. I just figured it's close to Halloween, so why not? By the way, your clothes are right over there" she noticed the boy looking around for his usual set of clothes, he nodded and quickly changed but didn't put a shirt on. Adira didn't mind, she had seen it over a thousand times, but it didn't mean she still didn't blush.

"So... What was the reason for coming to my lovely bedroom in the middle of the night?" She asked Luke as she tossed a few pillows on his side. " You know, a little bit of this, a little bit of that... a fight with my mom. The usual" Luke responded with a simple shrug of his shoulders.

It was pretty quite after that, the silence wasn't awkward it felt like there was nothing she could've said to make him feel better in that moment.

As they laid in bed with their backs facing each other, Luke struggled to get comfortable and Adira could feel it and it was slightly annoying. She was finally about to fall asleep when she felt Luke wrap his arms around her waist and pulled her back into his chest. Blood rushed to her cheeks when she felt his breath on her neck. But, she always knew what this meant, it meant that Luke wanted to talk.

Adira turned around in his arms and laid her face on his bare chest, playing with the dog tags that was attached to his neck. And Luke must admit, he loved when she was close to her. He loved the smell of vanilla that lingered in the air when she was around. He loved the way she could tell what he was thinking without even saying it. He loved everything about her. And Adira felt the same way, but her grandmothers words always stuck in the back of her head.

"People see what they let you see. Don't ever be fooled" those who can't words made her shudder. Her grandmother was always a pretty strict woman and it scared her a little, but she knew her intentions were never bad. But, it's what always held her back from trying anything with Luke. Adira liked to think she knows him, inside and out, but she never knew if that's because of what he's shown her. But for now, she pushed aside those thoughts because Luke needed her.

"Wanna talk about it?" Adira whispered as she felt Luke's hand go up and down her back. "Yeah. It's just that... I don't know" he huffed. Luke was getting frustrated, trying to put his emotions into words and Adira knew that. "Take your time" she whispered.

"I just don't understand. My parents bought that guitar for me. So it would occupy my time. But then when I really got into music and figured out that I wanna pursue it, they start hating it all of the sudden. It's not fair. They don't have to like it, I understand. But they could at least support me! I mean, don't they see that they're pushing me away? I know this is the thing that I want to do, that I'm meant to do, why can't they see that?" Luke ranted, the memory of tonight's argument with his mom already getting him angry again.