Chapter 3

Rey and Rose lounged by the pool in their bikinis, trying to catch all the sun they could before they had to return to London next week.

"And he just disappeared?"

"Yeah, it was so weird. I might have imagined the whole thing because who just disappears like that without a trace?"

"Was he hotter in person than in your fantasies?"

Rey groaned before turning to her stomach. "He was even hotter, and his deep voice? I bet I could just come at the sound of it."

Rose laughed as she turned to her side to face Rey. "Speaking of coming or the lack there of, where's Finn?"

"No idea. When I woke up this morning, he was already gone. He didn't leave a note or anything."

"Didn't you guys have plans to hike or something today?"

"Yeah, that jerk."

"Holy... Mother... of... God..."

"What?" Rey asked as she turned to face Rose.

"Be real casual about it when you get up, but there is a Greek god at the other side of the pool taking his clothes off. Ooo~ He even has tattoos~"

"Rose, you have a boyfriend."

"Doesn't mean I can't LOOK. Besides, I told you I'm going to break up with him."

"You are incorrigible, Rose~" Rey laughed, but her curiosity got the better of her as she reached for her sunglasses.

"He's totally not my type, and I can't seem to look away, but he has the nicest body I've ever seen on a normal human being."

Rey stretched casually before moving to sit up so she could lean against the back of her lounge chair to stare in the direction Rose mentioned as her mouth fell open.

"I told you~" Rose chuckled as she placed a finger under Rey's chin to shut her mouth. "Look at those arms, those pecs, and damn that six pack. If he'd only turn around to show us that butt."

As if he could hear them, the man turned and bent over, picking up the clothes he took off to fold and placed them on a chair.

"I'd like a bite out of those buns of steel if you know what I'm saying~"

"Rose, that's him..."

"I know, I see him."

"No, Rose. I'm saying that's him."

"No way~ That's the guy from last night? The guy who you've been orgasming to for years?!"

Rey nodded as her eyes roamed all over the body of the man she had fantasies about, this man far exceeding everything she imagined. His dark hair shined as his skin glistened against the bright sun. Rose had been correct, he had the body of a Greek god, and she felt her clit throb as all the fantasies she had of the man over the years rushed back to her.

"Oh~ He has a friend who's more my type," Rose cooed as a chiseled half-naked, red-haired man stood next to him.

Rey could have sworn they glanced her way briefly, but she couldn't have been sure where their eyes landed behind their designer sunglasses.

"I think we should go for a dip in the pool as well and meet them half way~" Rose stood and jumped in without a second thought or opinion from Rey and pretended to swim until the ginger met her halfway with a charming smirk.

Her fantasy man had yet to enter the pool as he casually stood at the edge, surveying the area with his arms crossed until his gaze seem to lock with hers. He waved toward her and she looked around to see who he waved at before she turned back to see him chuckling to himself as he waved again. With a smile on her lips, she waved back sheepishly as he jumped into the pool. She wanted to get up and join him, but a large body blocked her view of the man she desperately wanted to meet.