Chapter 19

The next morning, Rey woke with a smile on her face as a warm body spooned her from behind, arms wrapped around her with a hand resting on her lower belly as his even breathing tickled her neck and ear. A sense of overwhelming joy that she hadn't felt since she was last with Ben filled her at the feel of him against her, waking in his arms, as her hand slid down to cover the hand at her stomach – thinking of their child growing within her.

Needing to feel more of him against her, she cautiously moved further into his embrace without trying to wake him, but froze when another part of him awakened and grew against her back.

"Ben, are you awake?"

He mumbled something under his breath and slid his hand up to squeeze a breast before his even breathing filled her ears again. Softly laughing, Rey rubbed her bottom against his erection as she felt herself grow wet, his hitched breathing doing things to her body. Extracting herself from his arms, she carefully slid down the bed until she came in contact with what she had wanted last night, but was denied access to several times as he ravaged her body over and over again, making her forget everything but him on her – in her.

Licking her lips as her hand wrapped around the base of his erect cock, Rey stared up at his peaceful face as she gave his tip a tentative lick. When he didn't wake, she gave him another lick before wrapping her lips around him. She smiled as she started a slow and steady pace, his soft moans filling the air as his fingers weaved through her hair.

"Fuck, Rey."

Going as far as she could before slowly releasing him with a pop, she smiled up at his half-opened eyes as her hand moved up and down his length.

"Good morning, Ben~"

"And what a glorious morning it is with a wake-up call like this."

"I thought it was only fair to give you something since I received so much from you last night."

Ben chuckled deeply, sending a shiver down her spine. "I believe I received just as much from you, Rey. I'm surprised my dick hasn't fallen off this morning with the way I used it last night."

With a laugh, Rey licked the underside of his erection as he cursed and jackknifed into a sitting position on the bed, his words coming out husky. "But you have to know, I don't expect anything in return from you when I give everything and myself freely to you. All I want is your love and..."

His next words were stuck in his throat as Rey nibbled her way down his length until she reached his balls, sucking on each one leisurely before kissing her way back up.

"And access to your pussy, of course," he wanted to joke, but it came out as a growl.

Kissing the tip, she once again took him into her mouth –delighting in the sounds he made as she moved faster and sucked harder.

When his body started to tremble, shaking the bed beneath them, Rey wrapped her lips around his tip again and sucked as hard as she could until he bellowed out with his climax, his cum filling her mouth. She tried to swallow all of it, but it was too much as it escaped from her lips and slid down her chin. When his hand gripped the back of her neck for a searing kiss, she moaned against him as he devoured her mouth, and she reveled in the fact that he didn't care that his cum was in her mouth as he kissed her.

Releasing her lips with a devilish smirk, Ben pulled her against him, but she stopped him by placing her hands on his chest.

"What are you doing, stopping me from feasting on your pussy?"

Sliding her hand down her body sensuously, Rey dipped her fingers inside of herself with a moan before removing the dripping wet digits to place them inside his mouth, Ben's chest rumbling animalistically as he sucked on them hungrily. "Later. All I want to do right now is ride you hard into the mattress."