Chapter 7

The car pulled up to a private airport, and Rey felt her stomach drop as a cold sweat covered her body. "You didn't say anything about flying... I'm not going..."

Ben chuckled as he exited his side of the car, waiting for one of his men to open the door for her. When she didn't exit, he told the guard to carry her to the plane as she screamed obscenities at them.

"She has quite the temper, but I like her," Armitage chuckled next to him.

Ben sighed. "At least I won't be bored."

Obi-Wan clapped him on the shoulder as they turned to climb the stairs to the plane. "All the luck to you, Ben."

As his men settled in the front of the plane, Ben made his way to the back where Rey was strapped to her seat, fuming and grumbling under her breath as her face grew unnaturally pale. Before sitting, he reached out to pull at the ties of the curtains to close off the area from his men, wanting relative privacy with Rey.

"Ben, please..." she whispered. "I don't want to go anymore."

Ben sat on the long couch, across the aisle and adjacent to her seat, as he stared at her nervous profile before he leaned into her space and placed his chin on her bare shoulder –her low cut white silk camisole displaying her small perky breasts delectably.

"Why? You were all set to go when we left the house, but as soon as we got to the airport... You're afraid of flying, aren't you?"

She nodded once as her knee bounced nervously.

"You flew to Sicily and had a return ticket to London. Why would you fly anywhere if you are afraid to do it?"

"Because I would never be able to travel around the world to visit all the places I've always wanted to see... When I fly, I take pills to knock me out during the flight. Please... Let me off the plane, Ben. I can travel there by boat..."

The plane started to move as it made its way down the airstrip as Rey's eyes rounded before it took off into the air.

Ben kissed her tense shoulder before his fingers moved to one of her nipples, circling the area until it pebbled. "It's a very short flight, and I can take your mind off your fear until we land in Rome, but I'll need to touch you."

Rey's eyes bored into his beautiful hazel ones before she nodded once, again, as her hands gripped the armrests at her sides when the plane shook from turbulence. "Please, but don't..."

"I promise to stop when you tell me to, Rey."

Taking a deep steadying breath to calm himself, he slowly undid the straps wrapped around her body until she was freed. Ben pulled Rey up to stand and guided her across the aisle by his hand to have her sit across his lap as he leaned back into his seat, her hand landing on his chest as the plane shook again.

"What are you going to do?" Rey whispered as her fingers clawed into his shirt.

Smirking, he raised his hand to rub at her nipple again before pinching lightly, causing her to gasp loudly as his other arm wrapped around her waist to keep her body close to his. "Shh, you don't want the men in front to hear you as I help you with your fear of flying."

Their eyes locked as Ben slid his hand under the deep 'V' of her camisole and cupped a breast in his large hand, grateful she chose not to wear a bra as a mix between a sigh and a moan escaped her lips.

"Ben~"

The thumb rubbing against her harden peak stilled for a second before it resumed its movements as he savored the way she moaned his name, committing it to memory.