Chapter 11

Rey woke slowly in their bedroom, now that she knew it was his before she claimed it as her own, with a smile as she recalled the events over the last couple of days.

Once they returned to land and flew back to their island, they couldn't keep their hands off of each other. With just one look or touch, they would be naked and in the other's arms within seconds, his men running out of the room quickly after learning their lesson the first time they almost saw Rey naked unintentionally as he vowed to kill anyone who saw a glimpse of her body.

During the day, Ben and Rey tried to work in his office together, but it always ended up with them naked on top of his desk or chair until they decided they needed to be separated and in different parts of the house in order for him to get anything done. When they weren't ravishing each other, they spent their time communicating like a normal couple, no longer keeping their thoughts to themselves as they got to know each other on a more intimate level – even though Rey had a feeling Ben was keeping something from her as he started to take phone calls out of the room whenever she was near.

Opening her eyes, Rey frowned when she noticed she was alone in their bed when he usually woke her with his head between her legs or vice versa depending on who woke first – her body now conditioned to be in a wet state when she woke. A shiver racked her body as she rose bare from their bed and made her way to the bathroom to get ready for another day before going in search of him. When she finished brushing her teeth, Rey smiled when she saw Ben set a tray of food down on their bed as he started to strip to join her in the bathroom, her clit pulsing in anticipation.

I'll tell him how I feel today. He deserves to know.

"Good morning, Rey."

"Good morning, Benjamin~"

"I thought we could have breakfast in bed."

"I see that, but I'd rather have you in bed first thing in the morning."

Rey bit her lip as he leaned mouthwateringly naked against the doorway of the bathroom with a chuckle, his cock fully erect and his eyes roaming her body slowly before stepping in to meet her in the middle. No matter how many times they were together, she knew she would never get enough of him and would always want more as they both released their insatiable hunger for each other. Rey couldn't believe she had finally met a man who not only stimulated her mind, but her body as well. She knew the moment they met they had strong sexual chemistry and would be compatible in bed, but she didn't know it would be explosive every time.

Ben wrapped his hand around her throat, bringing her to his lips, as his other went to cup her pussy – sliding his fingers through her wet folds while circling his thumb around her clit. Her knees grew weak when two of his fingers entered her easily, and he curled them within her to rub against the ridges there as her nails dug into his forearms, his hand roughly shaking against her as her moans and gasps echoed off the bathroom walls. Knees buckling, she knew she couldn't stand on her own feet any longer, and the hand at her throat disappeared as his arm snaked its way around her waist to pull her flush against his hard body.

"Come for me, woman," he growled in her ear.

Rey's body tensed before shaking violently as her teeth bit into his chest. Ben removed his wet fingers and placed them in his mouth to suck clean as he watched her tremble in his arms before devouring her mouth.

Groaning, he ripped his lips away from hers and placed his hand back at her throat as he stared at her with unbridled lust.

"Mine!"

With another scorching kiss, her legs wrapped around his waist as he lifted her effortlessly, their tongues continuing to duel, as his cock slid into her with ease – both groaning against the other's lips.