Chapter 22

Rey licked her lips as she stared down at Ben in their bed, completely nude with the comforter precariously low on his hips – the material tented around his morning erection.

This is my husband. Mine forever. The man who will father my children, the man I will grow old with, and the man I can't imagine my life without.

Pulling the comforter away, she enjoyed every sinewy inch that was exposed until he opened his eyes and arms for her with a lazy grin.

"Come back to bed. We have some time before we need to leave so let your husband hold you for a bit longer before we need to start getting ready."

With a smile, she laid next to him, giving him her back as he came to spoon her from behind – his hands going to her rounded belly to stroke lovingly as his cock pressed into her back.

"I can't believe our baby boy will be here in just a few short weeks. Where did the time go, Rey?"

Covering his hand with hers, Rey sighed with contentment. "I don't know, but I enjoyed every moment of it with you – especially in this bed."

"Me too."

They laid in comfortable silence as they listened to each other breathe until Ben spoke. "Are you absolutely sure you're okay with naming our child after my father?"

"Of course. I would want nothing more after you told me about him and how much he meant to you."

He rubbed her belly with a smile. "Han Solo, your parents can't wait to meet you.

Rey tried to turn to face Ben but gave up with a huff when she struggled. With his laughter in her ear, he kissed her neck before helping her sit up, easily lifting her to straddle his lap.

"How did you know I wanted to have sex before we left?" Rey shivered as a predatorial look came over his face as he licked his full bottom lip.

"I saw the way you were looking at my body earlier, the way your eyes zeroed in on my cock after you pulled the comforter away."

She moaned in pleasure when he slid his cock between her slick folds before easily entering her. "And I know your body like no other, wife. I know the look in your eyes when you're in need and need to be filled. I know how your body reacts to just one look at my own. I know our bodies are in sync with one another, and the pull for each other only seems to intensify as we spend more time with each other."

"Yesss," she whispered as she ground herself above him as he continued to whispered sweet nothings into her ear.

"Sometimes, I can't believe you're my wife." He groaned as his breathing became labored as they moved against each other. "And when I wake during the night, I breathe a sigh of relief to find you safe and sound, sharing my bed as I wrap my arms around you."

"Me too, Ben~"

They rocked faster against each other as they gasped for air, and their bodies shook – their eyes connected as they whispered the same words of affection to each other as they came.

"I love you."

*****

On an open-air rooftop bar, Ben handed Rey a champagne flute filled with apple juice, kissing her temple as she thanked him.

"I still don't know how you convinced me to let you come with me when I can't be by your side the whole time."

"I needed some fresh air, and this'll probably be the last time I'll be able to venture outside our home before the baby arrives. Plus, I think my oral skills had something to do with it, Benjamin~"