Chapter 21

Life became a flurry of activities as weeks passed and Rey settled in their home on their island as Mrs. Ben Solo - their wedding an intimate affair with only Obi-Wan, Armitage, and Rose in attendance. Rey had always dreamed of having a big wedding with her friends surrounding her to celebrate her special day, but what she planned instead was exactly what she wanted. She didn't need the extravagant wedding Ben stated he could give her, sparing no expense, because all she wanted was him. Boarding the yacht where he first confessed his true feelings to her with the most important people in their lives, they exchanged their vows and reenacted the first time they made love - the trio almost jumping over the side of the boat when the newly wedded couple started to paw at their spouse's clothing.

Shivering at the explicit memories with a grin, Rey stared at the sparkling diamond on her finger as Rose plopped down next to her at the outdoor patio dining table, making a plate of food from the assortment in front of them.

"I'm starving!"

"I bet," Rey winked as she sipped at her fruit smoothie, rubbing her growing bump lovingly. "All those nocturnal activities with Armitage must be grueling night after night."

"You have no idea... Well, maybe you do. I swear these men are like the freaking Energizer Bunny, not that I'm complaining."

"Must be a dominant trait within the family."

Both women cackled as a feeling of rightness filled Rey. Glancing at her best friend, she was thankful to have Rose with her to spend the days with, surprised when she told her that she had quit her job in order to follow the group back to their Island - never wanting to be apart from Rey after her faux death and also because of the almost identical ring that shined on her left hand.

"What are you two cackling about so early in the morning? It can't be any good." Armitage kissed the top of Rose's head before sitting next to her to help himself to breakfast.

"Dicks."

"Sex."

He chuckled, used to the two new women in his life. "Why do you two always give me that answer?"

They cackled again, Rey wiping the tears from her eyes before facing Armitage. "Where's my husband? I thought you were with him..."

"I'm right here, wife."

Smiling at the sound of his voice, Rey tilted her head upward to receive Ben's kiss before he sat beside her - the quartet enjoying breakfast together until Rey suddenly gasped.

"What? What's wrong?" Ben asked as his hand flew to her belly, his eyes on her face, as he prepared to lift her into his arms and run to the car if they needed to go to the hospital. "Is it the baby?"

"What? No, the baby and I are fine," Rey said as the group relaxed back into their chairs. "I just remembered my dick. Armie, where's my dick?"

One of his brows lifted with a snicker before his eyes shifted to Ben, lifting his chin toward him. "He's sitting right next to you, Rey."

"Not this dick, my chocolate one! The one I asked you to get me when I first came to live here."

Armitage laughed, Rose joining him. "I'll get you a new one, don't worry. In the meantime, you can nibble on Ben's."

"When we're alone," Ben added as he pulled her chair closer to his to whisper in her ear, "I can pour some chocolate onto my cock if you'd like."

Rey licked her lips. "Chocolate in the bedroom... I like the sound of that."

"Me too," Rose giggled as her hand slid up Armitage's thigh.

A ping interrupted their laughter as Armitage checked his phone, a wide grin spreading across his face. "Looks like they'll be arriving sometime today. I can't wait to see them again. We haven't seen either one of them since they both took over for their fathers after their deaths."