Chapter 13

Ben watched Rey sleeping in his arms peacefully, finding her light snores adorable as her naked body pressed into his side. He groaned softly when he felt his cock rising with each outtake of breath that fanned across his chest.

Ask her then take her again. She finally loves you so there's no rush. Patience, Ben. Patience.

His eyes lowered to the hand on his chest, the large diamond ring on her finger shining brightly against the sunlight streaming through the windows. He chuckled as he recalled the events of the night before, how Rey had lost the ability to control her body after he had given her over a dozen orgasms. After he recovered, Ben carried her to their bathroom and cleaned both of them, Rey unable to stand on her own feet without his assistance. When he settled them on the bed, she promptly fell asleep in his arms, snuggling into his side with a sigh of contentment. As her even breathing filled the room, Ben reached for a small box on the nightstand, opening it and placing the ring that was inside on her finger. He stared at it with unfathomable joy, wrapping Rey within his arms before falling asleep deliriously happy.

Grinning, Ben came back to the present when he felt her stir beside him, her lips pressing into his chest as she cuddled closer into him.

"Good morning, Rey."

"Morning, Ben~"

Her body tensed as her eyes slowly opened to take in the ring on her finger.

"Ben, what is this?"

"I have something to ask you, and I hope you can answer me honestly."

"What is it?" she whispered.

"Rey Johnson, will you...tell me why there is a large chocolate cock on the living room table?"

Rey cackled as he kissed her temple.

"Ben!"

He laughed as he wrapped his arms around her. "Will you marry me?"

With a squeal, Rey moved atop Ben and peppered his face with kisses. "Yes! I would love to marry you!"

He rolled their bodies, pinning her underneath him before he kissed his way down her body until her legs were over his shoulders. "Good because you are wholly and irrevocably mine, Mrs. Solo."

__________

Rey was walking on cloud nine as they roamed the streets of London side by side, her eyes moving to stare at her ring every so often.

"Why do you keep staring at it? Is it not big enough for you?"

She guffawed. "Not big enough? The only big things I need in my life are you and your big cock."

He chuckled beside her as he reached for her hand, intertwining their fingers together. Rey felt like a girl with her first boyfriend when her heart sped up at the feel of his large hand in hers.

"Rey?"

"Yes?" she asked, lifting her gaze from their hands to his smiling eyes.

"Why are you looking at our hands?"

"Don't laugh, but this is the first time we've held hands in public."

Ben brought their hands up and kissed the back of hers. "I've tasted every inch of your body and yet I've never seen you blush as deeply."

"I just like us being normal for once. No bodyguards or associates around, walking as an ordinary couple on the streets of London while holding hands on a normal date. It's a nice change for once."