Chapter 25

As weeks passed and Rey returned home to finish the rest of her healing in comfort, the couple with their newborn and family grew into a routine as Poe and Chewie continuously and tirelessly searched for Don Palpatine. When they first arrived home, Rey worried Ben wouldn't know how to handle such a drastic change in their lives with a new addition to their family, but she was pleasantly surprised by how at ease he was with Han in all aspects of taking care of him while she was on bedrest – willing to do everything from changing diapers to bathing him without complaint. And as Rey grew stronger each day, her appetite for her husband grew as well – her hunger for him the highest after their son's bath time when Ben exited their bathroom with a towel hung low on his hips and beads of water dripping down his chiseled chest and abdomen. But no matter how many times she tried to convince him she was okay with them restarting their nightly activities again, after the doctor's clearance, he denied her what she wanted – not fully believing she was well enough yet.

Shivering awake as Ben's soft breaths fanned along her neck with his hand on her breast, Rey moaned as she felt his morning erection press against her back – wanting it inside of her.

"Ben, are you awake?"

When he didn't respond, she grinned wickedly as she slid the hand at her breast down to her core and began to use his thick fingers to rub against her clit. Not wanting to have all the fun by herself, Rey gathered some of the moisture that dripped from her and reached back to encircle him as she continued to use his fingers against her – her need for him growing as his breathing hitched in her ear. Tightening her hold around him as she moved the fingers at her clit faster, she knew the moment he awoke as he seductively nipped her ear with a growl, his fingers taking over as they moved more effectively against her.

"Rey, you're so fucking wet."

"It's because you've been denying me what I've needed for days."

"Fuuuuck, Rey. I'm close."

"Come for me~"

"You need to stop before you start something I won't be able to stop. I know how much you want me inside of you, and I don't think I can hold myself back anymore because I'm at my limit too."

"Says the man rubbing my clit like there's no tomorrow. Besides, that's exactly where I want you~ So overwhelmed with lust, you won't be able to help yourself but to rut inside of me like a beast in heat."

"Don't provoke me, Rey."

"Then give me what I want, or do I have to beg you to fill me with something other than your fingers?"

The words he had spoken to her so long ago brought smiles to their faces as Rey continued to stroke him, her own climax nearing.

"I'm going to... I'm coming."

"Good," she moaned as their hands moved faster until they both groaned out in pleasure, trembling against each other as Rey turned to face him with a smile. Staring into his hooded eyes as they panted, Rey brought her hand up to lick at her fingers – Ben doing the same to his own as they watched the other suck at the evidence of how much pleasure they brought their partner. "Now, give me what I really want."

A look of apprehension flashed across his face. "I don't want to hurt you."

"You won't because I'm clearly all better, Ben~ I need you, desperately. At this rate, if you don't make love to me soon, I'm going to hop on top of that new chocolate dick Armitage got for me and show it a good time."

Ben chuckled as his eyes glinted. "I'd pay to see that."

"Well, I'm about to do it for free right now if you don't give me a good dicking."