Chapter 4

Excitement coursed through Rey's body as she made her way to meet Ben for their nightly dinner. The first few had been lovely as they got to know a little more about each other, even though he was vague with the details of his own life –preferring to listen to her talk. However, their sexual chemistry grew with each meal they shared as they gazed hungrily at one another, neither making the first move.

Rey thought Ben would be the first to break as her dresses grew more and more scandalous, but he was a perfect gentleman, much to her chagrin.

Tonight, however, things would change if she had anything to do with it.

Wearing a plunging black backless dress that flowed to the floor with a slit that rose dangerously high up her thigh, Rey made her way to the garden she first met Ben for a special dinner he planned just for her birthday. Butterflies fluttered in her belly at the thought of seeing him again even though she saw him nightly. Her hand went to her throat as she remembered the way he practically manhandled her onto his lap before he passionately kissed her, her steps quickening to reach her destination sooner so she could see his reaction to her daring dress.

Unlike the first time she wandered into the area, the path to the garden was lit with hundreds of lanterns until it split into two. Smiling to herself, she walked along the path on the left as she did before until she reached the end where it opened up into an open garden with rose bushes everywhere and a table set for two in the middle –Ben standing in front of it.

Rey licked her lips as she approached him, taking in his all black attire, her eyes automatically going to his throat where a few buttons of his dress shirt were undone. Her body felt like it was on fire as she observed him take in her appearance as well. She was glad she packed this particular dress as his gaze turned hungry, his eyes traveling from her face to the swells of her breasts then finally to the slit that showcased a leg.

"Are you lost, birthday girl?" he asked seductively as he smirked, pulling out a chair for her.

Rey caressed his arm and kissed his cheek before taking her seat, smiling up at him. "I'm in the exact place I want to be."

Ben kissed her temple before moving to the other side of the table as her eyes shifted down to stare at the ass she wanted to take a bite out of in his fitted black dress pants.

As soon as he was seated, several servers appeared out of nowhere as they placed plates of food and champagne in front of them before disappearing again as if they were never there.

"I hope you don't mind that I ordered for you, but I got the chef's special."

"What if I have allergies?"

Ben raised a brow before taking a sip of his champagne.

Rey smiled. "The special is actually one of my favorite things to eat."

"Take a bite and see if it's to your liking."

"I already know it will be," she said as she brought her fork to her lips and moaned.

Opening her eyes, not realizing she closed them, Rey caught Ben staring at her with such intensity it made her clit throb, and she had to clear her throat before she spoke –taking a quick sip of her favorite champagne.

"I forgot to thank you for before."

"For what? You've already thanked me with a kiss the other day, but I wouldn't be opposed to another if that's what you're after."

Rey bit her bottom lip. "Actually, I was thanking you for the champagne from the other night. It was you who sent it, wasn't it?"

"What gave me away?"