Chapter 8

Ben leaned against the couch as he waited for Rey to exit her room, excitement radiating off his body as he wondered which dress she chose to wear. When the click of the door sounded, he straightened as a huge grin appeared on his lips.

"Out of all the expensive dresses you bought, you chose this one."

"How could I possibly wear a dress worth thousands when that money could have been used for your charity? Besides, I know you like me in this dress."

Ben chuckled. "Don't worry, I have plenty of money to buy you things and fund the foundation, if need be."

With a smile, Rey spun slowly for him as he took in her shapely figure in the tempting black dress she wore for him so many nights ago when she had him touch her wet core for the first time.

Adjusting himself blatantly in front of her as his eyes zeroed in on her exposed leg, he groaned. "Are you wearing panties?"

Rey winked at him. "Maybe you can find out later."

"Or," he growled as he reached for her, "I can find out now."

Laughing, Rey anticipated his move and easily evaded him by spinning away. However, she didn't get far when his body covered hers from behind, trapping her between his body and the wall as he whispered his next words.

"What did I say about provoking me?" he rumbled in her ear as his hands rested on the wall near her head, sending a visible shiver down her spine as goosebumps appeared on her exposed skin.

His breathing and lips against her ear tickled and made her lean more fully into his body as he thought about them in the same position, but naked as he felt his cock twitch in his pants. Calm down, you'll have her soon. Don't rush her or she might resent you...

Ben's fantasy of taking her from behind was cut short as he willed his body to calm as he spun her around and lifted his hand to caress his fingers gently against her cheek before cupping it, his look of desire transforming for the only woman he ever wanted in his life.

"I told you before; I am not a gentle man... But I can be... I'd like you to teach me to be gentle for you."

With one last look at her parted lips, Ben smiled and pushed away from the wall and her warm body before placing her hand in his to lead her out the doors.

*****

Rey's heart melted at his words and tender actions as they repeated over and over again in her head.

'I'd like you to teach me to be gentle for you...'

Her gaze drifted to his side of the car, the side of his lips twitching before his eyes met hers.

"What? Do I have something in my beard?"

"No, it's nothing."

Turning her head back to her window, she slid her hand across the space between them and took hold of his hand, entwining their fingers. Her smile widen when he squeezed her hand, and when she turned to face him again, he lifted their joined hands and kissed each of her fingers before gently biting her thumb.

Rey's core clenched at the unexpected feeling of arousal that shot down her body as her mouth opened on a pant.

He smirked, knowing the effect it had on her body, and she didn't know if she wanted to shove him away or pull him closer as his hand went to the inside pocket of his tux jacket to pull out two matching black masks.

"A masquerade?"

"This year's theme. Come closer, and I'll help you put yours on before we arrive."