Epilogue

10 years later...

Walking down the brightly lit hall in a dark three-piece suit that showcased his muscular physique to perfection, Ben smirked as a gorgeous dark-haired girl with rosy cheeks and full lips made her way toward him from the opposite direction – her steps unsteady with an equally large grin plastered on her lips as she gazed up at him from under her long lashes. Her hair fell in beautiful waves around her perfect features as her vibrant hazel eyes sparkled with interest, and he couldn't help but admire her beauty, even though she had to use the wall beside her to steady her movements.

Stepping into her path to stop her from moving further down the hall, he easily lifted her into his arms to bring her tiny body flush against his powerful one to growl playfully in her ear. "Are you lost, baby girl?"

The girl giggled and buried her face into his chest with contentment as her hands fisted into his suit jacket – cooing against him as Rey turned the corner to glare at them before she made her way to the pair with her hands on her hips.

"I see how it is. I turn my back for two seconds, and you run into the arms of another while I'm not looking."

Ben smirked as the girl giggled again before turning her face to Rey with a toothy grin. "Do not be so jealous. I cannot help that our daughter loves me more."

Rey huffed before laughing – her hand lifting to their 11-month-old daughter's head to touch the soft curls that matched her father's coloring before cupping her chubby cheeks lovingly. "After trying to conceive for so many years, it's not fair that she would want you to comfort her after I feed and change her." Rey narrowed her eyes as her glare shifted to her husband. "You spoil her behind my back, don't you?"

He chuckled and winked at his wife as he led his two favorite girls outdoors to have breakfast on the patio with their family. "Only when you're not looking. Besides, how could I not spoil my little mafia princess? You've had Han as a momma's boy for the last ten years, so I think it's only fair that I get a child that favors me over you."

"And whose fault is that? You've taught Han to be fiercely protective of family since he started walking and turned him into a miniature version of you. I swear, if we'd let him have a gun, he would point it at anyone who came within ten feet of any of us."

Ben chuckled again. "I am only instilling in him the same values my father passed down to me – what has been passed down for generations in my family."

"And we always protect those that we love, no matter what," Han finished for his father as he stood from the patio table to pull out his mother's chair for her, smiling brightly as they approached. "Good morning!"

Rey bent to kiss the top of her son's head as he returned a kiss to her cheek before he wrapped his arms around her for a hug. "Good morning, my sweet baby boy. Did you sleep well?"

"I did," he answered as they took their seats. "Did you?"

"Oh, I did~" she replied as her eyes glanced toward Ben, who smirked knowingly as he took a sip of his coffee – their daughter yawning as she placed her head on his shoulder to nap. "Where are the cousins?"

"We're right here!" Brendol, Rose and Armitage's nine-year-old son, exclaimed as his parents followed closely behind – hand in hand.

"Sorry, we're late," Armitage stated as he helped Rose into her chair. "But you know how much morning sickness can be a bitch."

"YES!" Han and Brendol high-fived. "That's ten dollars for our swear jar!"

The adults at the table laughed as Armitage pulled out a hundred and passed it over to his son. "Here's extra, just in case."

"You know the rules, dad," Brendol smiled as he took the money. "No change, so if you swear again, it's a ten or whatever you have in your wallet."

Armitage ruffled his son's hair with a laugh. "When did I raise such a money-hungry son?"

Brendol giggled. "It's only because we're trying to save up to buy mom a gift for when the baby gets here."

"Duuuuuuude!" Han sighed. "That was supposed to be a surprise for your mom..."

"Oops~ My bad. Everyone pretend you didn't hear anything."

"About what?" Poe asked from the doorway.

"Pooooooooe!" The boys squealed with delight as they ran to their favorite older cousin as he lifted them into his arms to spin them around.

A few moments later, Kylo Ren, Chewie, his wife, and Obi-Wan joined them at the table as they began their meal as a family.

A smile gracing his lips as he took everyone in at the table, Ben enjoyed having his growing family so close as they chatted merrily with one another as they spent quality time together before placing a hand on top of Rey's to bring to his lips to kiss as he took in the beautiful features of his wife – the love he had for her growing each day even after ten years. She gazed adoringly at him with a smile that still took his breath away as she waited for him to speak. "Rey, you are my heart, you are my life, you are my everything, and I love you more than my very breath and life. You have gifted me with two beautiful children and a wonderful life filled with your love and theirs. I could die tomorrow and have no regrets."

Rey lifted her fingers to cover his lips. "No speaking of death at the breakfast table, Benjamin~"

He nipped her fingers playfully, making her giggle as her eyes dilated.

"Ben, love of my life. I thank God every day for bringing you to me so we can live our lives together with the people we love and who return that love. I could not ask for a better life than this right here with our family. I love you, forever and always."

"As I will love you, forever and always."