Epilogue

Thank you for reaching this far. I hope I can read your thoughts in the comment section below.Keep safe everyone.

Hi everyone you can also check my other story.

Book 2 is completed already.
_____

This day is our last day in the Singapore. I still want to stay here but Valencia insist us to go back to the Philippines. If my parents and Valencia parents didn't request us to go home I will surely stay here with Valencia.

My baby is still working. She will stay here for fucking five days. I really thought after the expiration of her contract just a few days ago will be done and there's no way she will be working but as the manager says Valencia and him will have to run some papers.

"Please let us stay here until you're done with your work"

She didn't answer instead she cupped my face. And I really hate it when she pinch my cheeks and nose cause boy I'm not cute to be pinch like that. I'm handsome and I will be never be cute. Cute is for puppy and I'm not puppy to be called like that.

"Baby giant we already talked about this matter for a lot of times already. Besides your parents miss Akiel so much" she said and she kissed my lips.

It is supposed to be smack but me being me, the smack she did I prolonged it by kissing her passionately. I really love my effects to Valencia. She would always forget that we are in the public whenever I kiss her passionately.

I ended our kiss and I chuckle lightly. She look around and look at our son who is busy with his cellphone. Realization hit her she immediately blush. My baby cover her face.

"You're always blush whenever we kiss in public" I hugged her to cover her red as tomato face.

I really don't know why she is embarrassed when people here seems to mind their own business. We are in  the airport and foreigners are everywhere. This is not Philippines where people will whisper after seeing you kiss or hugging each other.

Tinawag na ang flight namin ni Akiel. I kiss Valencia forehead. We bid our goodbyes to Valencia. Valencia just waved her hands. She watched as walk.

"Don't cry, big boys don't cry. A boy who cry is called gay do you want to be called gay?"

"No daddy"umiling ito.

Hindi pa kami nakapasok sa eroplano ay gusto ko nang bumalik sa dina-anan namin kanina.

"I will miss mommy" my son said it out of the blue.

Yeah an hour away to your mother is like living in hell. This is fucking torture. Akiel is sleeping to our plane ride and it got me bored cause I don't have someone to talk. I'm a person who doesn't want to talk nonsense things but when the two of them talk nonsense I will have full ear to listen.

I can't wait to marry Valencia again. Valencia agreed to me last night that we will have our civil wedding when the time she will back in the Philippines and I can't wait for that time to happen.

I will gave Valencia the church wedding she wants. Valencia deserve everything in this world and me I don't deserve Valencia because she is good to be true. A devil like me doesn't deserve an angel like her.

I want to be selfish because even though I know that we aren't perfect match still I want her for myself. Mine alone.

Sa gilid ng aking mata pinagmasdan ko itong nakatingin kay Ie. I can't see emotions from her eyes. Nahuli ko pa itong tumingin sa aking direction gusto ko sanang tignan ito pabalik pero bago ko pa nagawa iyon ay nag-iwas na ito ng tingin.