My prince

Hi guys!! It's the first book ever written by me. Hope you like it, Enjoy!

*NOTE: I don't hold the authority to any of these images, these are only for reference, actual imagination is welcome.

I was standing in a garden. The sun shone brightly in the sky and there were beautiful flowers all around me. Colourful butterflies roamed  around me making beautiful patterns in the air. There was a vague scent in the air and a piano was playing a sweet tune ,somewhere near me. Standing a few feet in front of me, was the world's most handsomest man, Prince Andrion.
He had luxurious blond hair which shone brightly in the sky. His eyes were so blue that they appeared like blue ocean in a hot summer day. His physique looked so strong that he could have lifted a buffalo. Also, he had a beautiful face and was calling me with his arms wide open. I realised the situation and ran towards him in slow motion. Gently taking each step. “I am coming prince, I am coming” I said to him.

When I reached him, he embraced me into his arms, he smelled of fresh roses and when he opened his mouth to say something, he said "Buzzzz

When I reached him, he embraced me into his arms, he smelled of fresh roses and when he opened his mouth to say something, he said "Buzzzz......." Huh?
I woke up with annoyance as the clock near me buzzed. In anger, I threw the stupid, damn clock on the nearest wall and it broke open with a thud but still produced a low buzz.
“Ugghhhhh, stupid clock !”
I woke up and put my glasses on, otherwise I won't be able to see anything(don't judge). I went to freshen up and put on a blue shirt with black denim jeans. I am not that type of girl who takes time to pick up her dress( excluding special scenarios), for me anything that fits, is good.
Then I went to the kitchen,downstairs  to prepare my breakfast. I prepared scrambled eggs with bread. I put in some extra butter for better flavour and some spring onions for taste. By the time I was done , Dad came back from his duty. He directly came into the kitchen and said “Hey, good morning sweetheart!” , half yawning.“Good morning, I think you should get some sleep”I said
“Okay, but first tell me what are you cooking,it smells good and isn't it your first day of college, are you excited?”  he said. "I prepared scrambled egg and yes I am happy”I said. “Like a clown?” my father asked. “Papa! clowns aren't happy, they are creepy” I said. “Thay aren't? atleast they were happy in my days” he said, thinking deeply.“Believe me papa, I am beaming with joy to go to college”  but my father was on the verge of sleeping so I said“Hey! you can't sleep here, the vegetables will get hurt” “Oh...okay...(yawn) I think..I.I should get some sleep”he said and went to sleep.
Did I mention, my parents are pyschiatrists and they work in shifts?My father usually works during the night and my mother during the day.  After about 20 years have passed and still they are madly in love. They both met at their college and fell in love. They had a very sweet time, my father's words,not mine. After they passed from college, they decided to marry and two years later I was born. I am their only child as they couldn't handle one more mess after that incident, but they love me very much and so do I .
I thought of waking up my mother before  I leave for college, but decided against it as she might be tired from all the work.So instead, I ate up my breakfast, wore white sneakers and packed up my bag. I packed some college books along with some novels as it might help me pass some free time , if I am not able to make some friends.
I ate a spoonful of 'dahi shakkar'( sweet yogurt) for good luck and sandesh for reviving my sweet buds. We are not that type of Bengalis who only eat sweets, but still I like sweets for maintaining a link between the modern world and my old culture. Doing all the rituals I could do for good luck, I left the house.I decided to go by the bus as I don't know the way and it'll be less time consuming.
On the way, I was thinking, how my time will be in the college, will I make new friends? or will I be alone forever?, just like that.

I thought of my parents as how they were in college

I thought of my parents as how they were in college.They met at the fresher's party so they were never alone.  They started their life together and I am still alone. It's not like I want a boy as I believe , nothing defines you more than yourself, but still I am wishing to have a friend (girl)so that I could share with her each and every thing.My parents lived their life and now I am beginning mine.