Love is in the air

Isn't it strange that when you are with someone, you don't have any control over time. Time passes like a butterfly

 When you leave it alone, it stays there but if you embrace it, it flies away, fast

. When you leave it alone, it stays there but if you embrace it, it flies away, fast. Just like that, my time flew with him. One day he took me to a movie and the other day, I invited him on dinner. With time my parents also started liking him. My father called him the hulk as he once lifted an extremely heavy metal trunk of my grandmother  that seemed impossible for any of us to lift and my mother calls him cute as he always brings her flowers from a local shop. Spending time with him, I came to know that he has a small family. His father passed away when he was a kid and since then his mother has been taking caring of him and his brother, Rahul. Just like him his brother is sweet and we often conspire against Karan, who seems to be aware of it but likes it. His mother is sweet too. I think he got his looks from his mother as his mother looks like a supermodel in a fashion show. Maybe she likes me but pretends she doesn't. She thinks that as I am a Bengali, I only eat fish and curry and my mouth smells all the time. But, it's not like that. My father is Bengali and my mother is not due to which we had to cut all the links to our Bengali culture and live in a neutral cultured world. We only look like Bengalis but we don't have anything Bengali in us.
After school we play video games together in his basement and I always beat him or he does so knowingly.

Somedays I also lend him my books to read. He is smart, cunning, handsome and now it looks like I am really falling for him. The more time I spend with him, the more I like him. I never thought any boy except a father could be so nice to a girl. Every girl wants a boy who could love her like her father , who could take care of her  and Karan is that boy for me. He is protective towards me and I like it. I become a child with him, laughing ,playing, teasing him. Sometimes we go to the pool and play there for a long time.

Yes, we also fight, many times, but we apologise too and I think that's what matters the most, apologising

Yes, we also fight, many times, but we apologise too and I think that's what matters the most, apologising. We talk all night and the more I spend my time on my phone, the more suspicious my parents become. In fact, one day papa came to me and said “Can I sit” “Of course, treat it as your own house” I said and he smiled. “Its strange how time passes. One day you were just beggninng your college year and the other day  you have a boyfriend.” “Papa, Karan is a good guy, don't worry about him” I said. “I know he is a good guy, I am just concerned about you, after all a father is always concerned about his daughter.” he said. “I promise, I'll never do anything wrong that will disgrace you” I said. “Yeah, I know you won't but still take precautions when you do so” “Papa,stop!” “ I am just saying, the rest is upto you”
“I promise, I'll never do it, never, okay”
“Hmm”
I promised him, but still will I be able to resist when the time comes. I don't know this but I know one thing that  Karan is the perfect man for me and I hope he thinks the same for me.