Murder of Crows

When I woke up, I was in a room with large yellow lights gazing at me. A large number of men in green clothes- were staring at me with pointy things in their hands. I panicked but I felt a numb feeling on the back of my hand and I passed out.

When I finally opened my eyes,it was daytime and many people  were surrounding me

When I finally opened my eyes,it was daytime and many people  were surrounding me. A tube was attached to one of my hands and something was being injected into my body. My mother was crying near a corner and my father was talking to an old, wrinkled doctor.

Samar, was also there consoling my mother. What has happened? Has someone died? and why am I lying on this bed? Seeing me awake, my parents came towards me. They looked worried and sad. “Are you all right?” the doctor asked. “Yes, but what happened?” I asked him. My mother started crying again. “Aunty, don't do this” said Samar to my mother. “She should be all right in 2 days” the old doctor said to my mother. “But, what happened?” I said while trying to get up. “You should take rest” the doctor said and instructed the nurse. The nurse came and injected something into my body that made me sleepy and I blacked out again.
I had another nightmare but this time I was alone. I was standing on a bare ground with nothing near me. The sky was a vivid shade of gray and a low moan came from somewhere. Suddenly, out of nowhere, crows started coming in. There were lots and lots of crows, a murder of them. Usually in Indian culture ,crows are used to depict death. It's said that when a large number of them gather somewhere, it means that someone is going to die.

The crows seated themselves in front of me and looked at me with their hollow eyes. They stared at me like they were deciding to prey me or not. Then, one of the crows flew over and sat on me. I touched it and it turned into ash. As if hungry, all the crows came towards me and started biting me with their black, blood hungry beaks. I screamed, but they didn't go. I hit them but it was of no use. Then I lost power and they all consumed me. They tore my each and every bone,my flesh and devoured my beating heart.
I just lay there, helpless to do anything, hoping for help, but deep down I knew, no one can help me anymore, even if they want, they can't save me from the destruction that I have brought upon myself. No one can save me from the reaper as even if  Sisyphus was able to cheat death but was not able to deny punishment, how can I ?