Breakup

After I returned from the beach, I made up my mind. I can't hurt Karan anymore. He is already broken by me dying and I can't let him shatter into pieces after I die. I know he'll never be able to move on as no one can. No one can just forget their first love and start a new life. Some love stories are eternal like Romeo and Juliet, Laila and Majnu, but I don't want ours too to be like them. Though, we are also going to be apart but I don't want Karan to cry over me. He was a strong man when I met him and I don't want to take this from him. He has to be strong to handle the struggles in his life. I know he'll become a great artist and will play in a huge band, he will sign many autographs but he'll never be able to do this if he will remain stuck to me. I have to free him from my bondage and I'll do whatever it takes to do that.

The next day when Karan came to meet me I refused to meet him and he returned home

The next day when Karan came to meet me I refused to meet him and he returned home. Infact whenever he tried to meet me, I denied. Patience has it's limit, so one day when I refused to meet him again, he broke into our house through a window. When my father tried to stop him he shouted “ Why are you doing this to me!” “Because, I don't love you anymore” He wrestled my father and came running into my room. “What?” he asked. “ Yes, you heard it right, I don't like you anymore, I hate you, you can go now, your purpose here is done” “ Why are you saying such a thing?” he asked angrily.
“Don't you see, I used you, if you had not been there, then who would have taken care of me when my parents were off to work? Who would have entertained me and cleaned my vomits? Only a fool like you could do all these” I said. “Then, what  about our love?” he asked and I fought back tears. I still love him, how can I not? But it's for his own good. So I said
“I don't love you” and he broke. His heart shattered, but I know he will break now but in future he'll be the strongest man ever. After all, magic can still happen with a broken heart.

I silently wished, please God send him a girl who can take care of him and love him more than I do.