Pain Everywhere

The next day I woke up with a strong pain in my head. The pain was so bad , it felt like I am carrying the whole sky on my puny head and I can't bear it. I covered my head with a pillow but it was of no use. I screamed, I threw things around my room but still the pain kept on gaining control on me. I took some medicines to ease the pain but still the pain became worse. When nothing worked, tears started rolling down my cheek, in the hope that my pain will go away with my tears, but still it became worse. Hearing me scream, my parents came running into my room.

My mother said something but her voice was muffled by my scream

My mother said something but her voice was muffled by my scream. I could only understand their lips that said “Dont worry, we are here”. My parents might have called the ambulance as I heard sirens of the ambulance and some men carried me on a stretcher to the ambulance.My parents accompanied me to the hospital. Everyone around me looked scared like they were witnessing their own deaths. When we reached the hospital,  the green cloak wearing men took me to the ICU and I blacked out.

I had a strange dream.In my dream I was standing in a dark room with Karan. He was holding something maybe a megaphone. I could have believed it was him if didn't have white beady eyes that stared me. He seemed to look through my clothes, my skin even my soul. I asked “Who are you?” He didn't reply. He still stared at me. Then after sometime Karan changed into Natasha, she too had the white beady eyes and the megaphone. She put the megaphone in front of her mouth and screamed  into it“ You  are mean, you will make evryone die, just like you did to her, just like you killed her” “Stop!” I yelled. I know what she is talking about. “You are a murderer, a sinner” she screamed again “Just stop, please!” I can't bear it, though it's the truth, I can't bear it. But she kept on screaming. I covered my ears but it was of no use, her voice still pierced my mind, I started crying but she didn't stop. Then suddenly her voice stopped and she was just standing there, looking at me. I looked at her and she transformed into my sister, my beloved sister.

“Maya” I said and started hugging her but she pushed me and said“ I hate you” “Maya, don't say that” I said

“Maya” I said and started hugging her but she pushed me and said“ I hate you” “Maya, don't say that” I said. But she looked at me and said “You killed me!” and I fell, I fell into a dark and empty hole that opened below me and tears rolled down my face but still, I fell, I fell in the hole of my guilt.