Washroom

As me and Natasha were talking, I noticed that the boy suddenly left the canteen in a hurry. He was maybe afraid of something as there was a scared expression on his face. (why am I bothered about him? I shouldn't be, right?)I noticed that my break was going to be over soon and I would soon have to return to my class.
Just as Natasha was telling me something about her boyfriend, I said“ I have to go to the washroom, I think I had too many Maza”( a mango drink in India). “Hey! we just met, you can't leave me alone in this unknown world” (Did I mention, Natasha was a girl plunged down by God straight from a soap opera?) “Sorry, but my bladder is requesting me to go the washroom, I'll meet you after college” I said. “Okay, fine, anyways I too have to meet my boyfriend in the lab” and by saying this, we both parted ways.

I ran to the washroom and Natasha went to the lab. It's my first day so I still don't know where the washroom was. So, I again began my epic search and finally found the washroom.
When I reached the washroom, I hurriedly closed  the door and emptied out my bladder. I washed my hands and checked myself in the mirror, I have Curly brown hair and brown eyes. I adjusted my spectacles that fell on my tiny nose and rubbed my lips vigorously as they were looking chapped. I have a fair complexion and am 5'4 in height.

Just as I was adjusting my dress, the door of the washroom opened and the person who just disturbed my privacy was the boy whom I was staring in the class. He might have changed his dress as previously he was wearing a green shirt but now he is wearing a blue button down shirt.

He looked kinda good in that shirt.  “Hey! you can't enter here, it's a girl's washroom” I said agitated and worried. “Just shut up for a bloody moment, I am trying to hide here” he said.“But can't you find a new hiding place, you're disturbing my privacy” I said angrily.(I have to admit, he had a very deep voice) “Shhhh...just hold on for a moment, I'll  go in just a minute” he said. “But...” just as I was trying to evict him, he ran to one of the washroom stalls and hid himself. (why are people here hiding themselves from someone or the other).
Agitated, I tried to get out of there, but that boy had locked the door from top and as I was short, I wasn't able to reach the lock. So, now I am locked in a washroom with a pretty annoying, unknown boy whom I was just staring at and I don't know what to do now. Isn't it what happens in soap operas, where a girl gets trapped with a pretty hot boy and they.....I should probably stop thinking about this, nothing is going to happen here, nothing.

I think I may have been day dreaming for too long as the boy came out and got out of the washroom

I think I may have been day dreaming for too long as the boy came out and got out of the washroom. Okay, now I am free. I ran to my next class as I was already late and I don't want to get punished today. The next class passed without much adventure and so did my further classes. All my classes ended and I went to the library to check out their stock as I had some time left.

 All my classes ended and I went to the library to check out their stock as I had some time left

Our college has a big library with lots and lots of books.
I tried to find the Harry Potter series but I think no library in India (as far as I know) keeps them or they get borrowed by someone before I get the chance to borrow them. Whatever is the case, I ended up reading 'Pride and prejudice' by Jane Austen. I sat on a chair and began reading it. As I was lost in it, Natasha came running and hugged me from behind . “Hi, my new friend, what are you reading?” “See for yourself” I said and showed her my book. “What book is it?I have never seen it” she said. “Of course, you haven't seen it, what was the last book that you have read” I asked, amused by teasing her. “My science book of class 12?” she said and shrugged. “That's why you don't know ”I said on the verge of laughing.

Maybe, everyone in the world knows 'Pride and Prejudice' except Natasha and that's worth laughing at. Just then some boys walked into the library and that boy ( whom I was staring in class) was also there. (Is he following me?) They sat in the row in  front of us. After they have seated themselves, I noticed Natasha was suddenly missing. I found myself totally immersed in my book to avoid eye contact with anyone as that trick always works. But I think, those boys weren't here to study as they were constantly laughing at something. I get irritated when someone disturbs my reading so I got up and began my search for Natasha.(Where in the world is that girl?)

I searched the front rows, back rows, the A to Z rows. I admit I was amazed to see the number of books in the Z row. Just as I thought Natasha might have exited the library, I found her in the R row. She was hiding herself in ' Rain on the beach'  and was pretending like she was actually reading it. I went to her and asked“Where have you been and whom are you hiding from?”
“Umm....Can I tell you something?” she said
“What?”
“First, promise me you would not tell anyone”
“I promise”
“Those boys are here in search of me”
“What!”
“Okay, don't freak out, I did a teeny weeny mistake”
“What did you do?”
“I sent a love letter to that cute boy in that blue shirt, the one with blue eyes and black hair”
“But why did you do this, you already have a boyfriend?”
“He is my boyfriend”
“You are not making anything clear”
“He is the boyfriend of my dreams, so I was proposing him to be the boyfriend of my real life and I think he didn't like it, so he must be here to hit me”

Can I tell you something?” she said“What?”“First, promise me you would not tell anyone” “I promise”“Those boys are here in search of me”“What!”“Okay, don't freak out, I did a teeny weeny mistake”“What did you do?”“I sent a love letter to that cute...

“You did what! Seriously?”
“I said, don't freak out!”
“How can I not freak out! You wrote a letter to a boy who is your dream boyfriend and that boy is here to hit you!”
I saw the librarian coming towards us so I found a book and hid my face. I said
“Okay,What should we do now?”
“I think we should just escape from here as soon as possible” Natasha said.
“We can't be cowards, we should face them head on!”
“No, I can't face him, he looks so good ,I can't say anything bad to him” Natasha said with her eyes sparkling in a mischievous way.
“You can write a love letter to him and now you can't say anything bad to him, how is it even possible?”
“You are right, but don't we have to go home as we have only 5 minutes left”  Natasha said by pointing towards a clock hanging on the wall behind me. I turned and saw that she was right, we really had 5 minutes left until our college is over. This girl really has a strong pursuing power. “Okay, we should go” I said
“You are the greatest friend I have ever known!” Natasha exclaimed.

So, we decided to exit the library but as soon as we reached the door, those boys came in our way. Why is it happening to me? It's my first day of college and more drama has occurred with me than in a bollywood movie. ( If you have seen any bollywood movie, you can understand)

That boy with a blue button down shirt came forward and said, looking at me“ You are the washroom girl with spectacles, right?”( please don't call me that)
“Yes” I replied. “So, washroom girl, let me have a chit chat with your friend” he said, pointing towards Natasha. Suddenly out of nowhere I decided to be brave and said “Dont ever call me 'Washroom girl' and leave my friend alone!”
“See, I have no issue with you, I just want to have a little talk with your friend,so it's  better if you move from my way” he said agitated.
“Don't ..” I tried saying' Don't you have any manners on how to talk with girls?' But Natasha stopped me and said“Tanya, you go home, I'll handle this” “Are you sure?” I asked her. “Yeah, I am hella sure” she said in a confident tone, so I decided to let her handle this and I went home.