Bed, tears and bed

My day begins with taking medicines, vomiting a bucket, forgetting things, constant headaches,not even able to eat anything as every thing I eat comes out of my mouth in the form of vomit and lying on my bed, just lying there and doing nothing. Some of you might be thinking, it's a better life than ours but beleive me it's not. It sucks and hurts, a lot. Nowadays I am so weak that I can't even go to pee. I think God has finally decided to punish me for the sin I commited many years ago i.e killing my sister. Maybe I deserve to be punished.

  I lay on my bed, thinking how my life will end

  I lay on my bed, thinking how my life will end. I knew something was wrong with me but it didn't occur to me that I am going to die. It didn't occur to me that I'll have brain cancer in my life. When my parents called Natasha, her mother picked up the call. I never knew her mother existed. Of course she does otherwise how could have Natasha born? She told us that  Natasha was out of town. I am glad she is out of town as how can I tell her that I am going to die. I don't want anyone to know that I am dying.
I was never afraid of dying. I thought it would happen some time or the other but I never thought it would happen so soon, when I have all the things, a happy family, a good friend even a loving boyfriend. Now, when death is staring me right in the eyes, I am afraid. I don't wanna die. I just don't want it. But I think God has fallen on deaf ears to my prayers as my condition is worsening day by day. I am on constant medications but still my condition remains the same. Even the doctors have given a deadline.  They told us that I have only 6 months left with me and they advised that I should spend this time wisely. But I prefer staying with my family in these months as I know they are not going to see me anymore. When I asked my parents “Have you told Karan?”
“No, but we want you to tell him” replied my father.
“Okay, I'll tell him” I said.
But I don't know how, I don't know when and how can I dare to tell him that his love, is going to die. Some days before, Karan tried to come to my house as I was not picking up his calls but I denied him entry. I look and smell so bad now, I don't want him to see me like this. I know it'll break his heart thinking of which is breaking my heart.
None of my relatives came when we told them about my condition. Told you, relations change and so does love. Whenever you need them the most, they aren't available. Maybe they are thinking that I'll be cured, that I will live but we all know one thing, I am definitely going to die, even the God can't save me now.

In the evening Natasha came to my house. She looked worried and tensed. I have never seen her like that. She came into my room and said “Girl, what happened to you?”
“Nothing, just, I am dying”
Hearing this, she started crying. Large tears rolled down her cheeks. Her eyeliner smudged and she looked devastated. “Hey, don't you cry! I have seen enough tears these few days” and she stopped crying. She sat on a chair kept near my bed and said “I..I came back as soon as I heard this news....Sh*t, sh*t, why is God so stupid, why??” she started crying again. “I think, God likes me more than you that's why he took me first” and we both started crying. I think my days will pass like this. Crying, laughing and then repeating the same. Sometimes you can't control anything but that's the fun of life.