Dance

He came in a black Ferrari which I know he lent from his friend. He gave a bouquet of lilies to my mother and bowed to my father.“ You are looking good” I said to Karan. “You too” he said and just as we were leaving, my father said to him “I trust you young man, don't break her heart”
“I'll never, I promise ” Karan replied.
“Shall we go” I said to him and we joined hands. He opened the door to the car for me and said“ Ladies first” “I didn't know you have manners” I said and he smiled. I abided by him and got in. He sat on the driver seat and started the ignition. Then we went straight ahead to wherever he was taking me.
We arrived at a restaurant. It was a moderate restaurant.

I got disappointed as my expectations were high and he just brought me to this small restaurant

I got disappointed as my expectations were high and he just brought me to this small restaurant. He again opened the door of the car for me and I came out of the car. We went inside. It was not so appealing from the inside too. We took a seat near a window and the waiter served us the menu. The only thing that was good about this place was that an old man was playing a violin and several people were dancing on the floor.
Karan said “Did you like it?”
“Yeah I do” I said.
We ordered some Naan with paneer as I like Indian food and so does Karan. We have lot more in common than we know. While we were waiting for our food, a couple passed by us. Lookin at us they said,
“You two look good with each other”
“Thank you” Karan said.
Our food arrived, and we ate it silently. Sometimes it's like this. Sometimes we talk so much that we don't care about time and sometimes we are silent like time, silent but powerful. Suddenly Karan spoke“ Let's dance” and I did what was said to me.

 Suddenly Karan spoke“ Let's dance” and I did what was said to me

I took his hand and we danced on the floor. He put his hand on my waist and I kept my head on his shoulder and we swayed on the beat. Karan said “I love you”, “Huh?” I said. “I love you, Tanya, you make my life complete, I love you”  and I cried, I cried happily. Tears started coming from my eyes and Karan wiped them off with his handkercheif. Then he kissed me, he kissed me on the lips and time seemed to stop. The whole world moved in slow motion and we just stood there locking lips.This was the time I understood the importance of this place. It's not the beauty that matters but the moments do. Though this place is simple but it'll be forever in our memories, this dance even this old man will always be in our memories. These moments are precious, I'll never lose them, even if I try, I'll never forget them just as I'll never forget Karan. On the way home, I texted Natasha “You again predicted the future.”