Pre Party

This week was so messy, I lost count of the days. Already two weeks have  passed and tomorrow is our fresher's party. Natasha said that she will not be able to accompany me because according to her ,college party's are a child's play, we should attend  parties having more fun stuff other than fruit punches and romantic dances, after all we have one life to live. (actually, she will be out of town with her new boyfriend and to save my heart from breaking she is making excuses). But still I convinced her to come and she can't deny my request.
  I like parties as my life is not at all intresting with two doctor parents and no social life. The only interesting thing in my life is watching Tv shows and reading books( yes, books are interesting). Natasha also told me that Karan will also be there, so I should definitely go and since she told me that he asked her about me, I am more interested than ever.

I lay on my bed, surrounded by dresses. I laid them all down as it becomes easier to pick any one. I thought of wearing, a black dress with a funky lace around the edges but I don't want to become a grim reaper for my fresher's party so I threw it at my nearest chair. Then I saw a  dress which was as red as blood but I don't want to attract any Vampire so it got rejected too. Finally I decided to wear a dusty pink gown with a pink

 Finally I decided to wear a dusty pink gown with a pink

flowered tiara.

I wondered how will Karan like my dress? Will he think that I look like a princess or he already has a girlfriend? Humans are unpredictable, they look like they don't have anyone at their disposal but they have one, everyone does. Still, I hope Karan doesn't. I really am liking him now and I don't want to be his second choice. No one wants to be the second choice, do they?

Having decided my dress, I called Natasha but her phone was busy, so I went downstairs to watch the TV. No show matched my mood, so I decided to change my wallpaper.  Today, my wallpaper was a Disney princess as I felt like a princess too with my dresses ready at my disposal and attending a party to meet my prince charming. I think Natasha was right about me, I really am daydreaming about that guy.

My parents were working together on a special case, so they were in the hospital and I was alone at home. To celebrate my freedom, I watched some movies and cooked my dinner.For dinner I cooked pasta with white sauce. After dinner I went to sleep with a wish that maybe I'll also find my special one just like my parents did.

I woke up realising that it was the day of my fresher's party. So I hastily did my daily chores and started getting ready. My parents were not home yet so I was alone again. Today we had no class, so I had the whole day to get ready, but still I spent the day reading a book which we have been assigned by our English teacher to write an essay on.

When I finished reading it, it was nearly 7:00 p

When I finished reading it, it was nearly 7:00 p.m and the party was at 8:00 p.m. So I again began running around my house to find my things to get ready. I wore my dress and applied some lipstick and as I don't know how to apply any other thing other then the lipstick, I didn't do anything. Also, girls look more beautiful without makeup. I wore my shoes and it was 7:55 by then, so I hurriedly booked a cab and locked my house, but then I realised that I had forgotten my glasses so I unlocked again and wore it. My glasses don't usually go with my dress but I had no choice except to wear it as I don't want to bump into others.(rather than Karan) .The cab arrived after sometime and I began my journey to the party.

Hi guys!! I hope you are enjoying the book. It's my first ever book so pls support me. There's more to the story than just romance, wait and read.
Cheers!!