Life and death

I am lying on my bed,but something's different. In place of my usual medicines and beeping machines, there are knives and scissors, the same knives with which I murdered my sister. A lump formed in my thoat. Suddenly, Maya appeared in front of me. She was young maybe 6 years old and was looking straight into my eyes with her beautiful eyes. I mumbled “Maya” “Yes, didi ” she said. My eyes filled up as she never had the chance to call me 'didi'. “Maya, my sister” I said and hugged her. “I am so happy to see you” I said but Maya remained silent. I asked “ What happened?” and she said“Didi, why did you kill me?” “I...I didn't k..ill you, that man tricked me into it.” I said, while tears constantly rolled down my eyes. “But you did this, didn't you” she said and showed me her slit wrist. I cried, “Yes, I did this but I didn't want to......I love you Maya, please come back” She didn't speak. She just stare at me while I cried. “I'll not come back as you're coming to me Didi.” “Yes” I said and I cried, I cried and cried till Maya vanished and my mother came running towards me,seeing the machines near me fluctuate.

My mother immediately called the doctors and they recommended to take me to the hospital. In the hospital, the doctor instructed the nurse something but I knew it was of no use. They can't save me now, no one can.
Isn't life strange? Sometimes it's full of tears while sometimes it's happy. Some people say life is too short whereas some people beleive life to be eternal, they beleive that a soul never dies it just changes it's body just as we change clothes. But I don't beleive in either of them. I beleive that life is limited, we just have to learn to live it. We don't care about our life until we lose someone or something precious and when that happens we forget to live. We break all connections to the real world. My parents will pass from ths same stage but they will have to move on. They will have to continue their life without me. My mother will have to learn not seeing me everyday. My father will to learn not being able to say good morning to me,after returning from work.Natasha will have to move on and deal with break ups without me and Karan will have to become the most successfull singer ever known to the world.  Just like that, life has to go on.
The ones who live fully are always  happy as they have learnt the real truth of life that life is limited and you have to live every day like it's your last one. Just enjoy the precious moments in your life as those matter the most in life.
The doctors tried everything on me but I didn't move. There was a rush in the ICU, everyone knows it's of no use but still they worked hard to save my life. But why do I want to live now? After all, I enjoyed the last days of my life and now I am happy and not afraid of anything. I am happy to leave everyone behind , even my loved ones. I saw Maya standing near me. She held my hand and said “Didi, are you ready?” I looked at her beautiful face and I said “Yes,now I am ready.”  I saw black crows gathering around me and I know it's TIME.