Stranger

On the way home, I was thinking about my day. It was my first day and I nearly spoiled it. First the bad luck then the new girl who wished to befriend the bad luck. Ughh....this was the most hectic day of my life.

I went to the bus station to board the bus, but the bus was not there yet, so I waited.I saw a black SUV coming towards me.

 I don't know why people in India buy big cars as almost all the roads are narrow and narrow roads with big trucks running on them already makes them congested

I don't know why people in India buy big cars as almost all the roads are narrow and narrow roads with big trucks running on them already makes them congested. I had no luck today but still I prayed the SUV to stop and give me a ride home as I was sure the bus is going to be late and I don't want to be late for my TV shows. To my surprise the SUV stopped. I jolted back as it maybe some  bad men or some bad people in that car who maybe here to kidnap me( I saw it on TV). I grabbed my bag and tried to find any pointy thing to attack them if necessary.
The door opened and out came Samar, my cousin brother.
“What are you doing here sis?” he asked, hugging me. Samar, he is my Uncle's son.He is of my same age and has black hair like his father, a small face, a muscular body (which he usually brags about) and has a tanned skin.

In nutshell, Samar was the thief of many hearts but unfortunately he was my brother

In nutshell, Samar was the thief of many hearts but unfortunately he was my brother. When we were small, we played together, we teased together, we even popped together, we were like soulmates. If Samar had not been my brother, I would have definitely married him.
“Hi! I was just waiting for the bus” I said, happy to see him. He saw my bag behind me and said “Are your returning from college?” he asked
“Yes!” I said. I was about to ask him could you please drop me at home but stopped myself as something was moving in his car, his girlfriend.
“Um, I think you are busy right now”  I said pointing towards his car.
“Yeah, I mean no, no I am not busy, I was just dropping Naina at home, you should come with us, I will drop you too” he said, but there was a slight tone in his voice that said' please don't come with us, Naina will kill me if you come with us.'
“No thanks, I'll go by the bus, you enjoy your ride”

' “No thanks, I'll go by the bus, you enjoy your ride”

I said as I don't like Naina. She controls Samar like a puppet but still he loves her. Love really is strange. “Okay, call me when you reach home and exercise a bit ” he said while returning to his car. I made myself a mental note to do what he said ,except the exercise part. In a moment, Samar vanished and to my luck the bus came.

When I reached home, my mother was already sitting on the couch, in front of the TV.
“How was your day?” she asked, her face still staring the screen.“ It was good” I lied.“ Did you study well?” she asked. “ Yes, I did” I lied again. “Good” she said and again began staring the screen. “Was it your half day at the hospital” I asked “Yeah” she replied. “Where is Papa?” I asked as he is at home this time. “He is with his club friends” she said and again returned to her old work.My mother is usually a rough person. Probably it's because she meets a lot of people troubled with their life or it maybe because of that incident. I never understood her. After washing my hands, I returned to my room ,upstairs. I changed my clothes and checked my phone. I like changing my wallpaper based on my mood, so I changed it into a grumpy Grinch ( from 'The Grinch' movie). I did my homework and watched some shows as my mother finally decided to rest her eyes. I checked the time,it was already 11: 00 pm, so I went to bed with a book. Just as I started reading it, my phone buzzed. I  opened it and saw that I have received a message, it was from an unknown number saying “Hi”. I got worried as I don't usually share my number, so who was it? I asked, “ Who are you?”. After sometime, that person wrote, “I am your future partner”.