The encounter

When I reached the bus station, the bus has just arrived. I took the ticket and boarded the bus. The bus was full of people so I had to sit in a seat close to the driver. The driver smelled of motor oil and sweat, just like all drivers do in India. I didn't expect my day to start with motor oil and sweat, but still I have to handle it. The driver started the bus and I was relieved that atleast I would reach in time.
I took out a novel from my bag to spend the time, meanwhile I checked my bag to see if I have kept all my books but saw that I have forgotten one of the books. Why am I so dumb?  “Okay calm down” I said to my mind “Time can be worse” and just as I said it, as if on cue, the bus came to a stop and the driver declared that the road was blocked by the police for surveillance so the bus can't go further.
“But how can I get to my college now?” I asked the driver, “The college is not that far from here, it's just 2 km more,you can go walk, if you want” he replied. “Okay, thank you” I said and got down the bus.
I finally walked for about 2 km that seemed like 10 km and reached my college.
By the time I reached, I was already late so I had to run.As I entered the main gate, I was mesmerized by the beauty of the campus. There was a long pathway leading to the main entrance and around it there were green tress adorning the path. At one end, I saw a basket ball court and at the other a small dome shaped building, which made me wonder it's purpose.

Students were crowded in large numbers around a board attached to a wall to see their assigned classrooms but I got my period list through mail so I didn't have to worry about it

Students were crowded in large numbers around a board attached to a wall to see their assigned classrooms but I got my period list through mail so I didn't have to worry about it. I checked my list and saw that my first period was applied mathematics. It was in room B1 .Now,  How am I supposed to know where the hell is room B1? I calmed down my senses and began searching room B1. But then I realised that I am already late and I can't spend more time so I started slightly running to search fast.
Okay, confession time, I am a little socially akward between people of my age,so I couldn't ask them where my room is. Finally, the epic search for my room ended as I found my room and ran towards it. As I ran I bumped into a guy. “Hey!” he said.
"I am sorry" I said and ran towards my room. When I reached my room, I saw that it was nearly full so I hastily sat on a seat and began unpacking my books. I didn't want to mess things up more as I already bumped into someone which is bad luck and I don't want any more, atleast today.
While I was unpacking, I saw that the boy has followed me and was now coming towards me. I panicked as Did he get so angry by me that he wanted to hit me? Maybe I am overthinking but  nowadays people are unpredictable, they get hurt even by small incidents. Relationships today are fragile and not like the ones we had many years ago.
As he came near me, I panicked more and was ready with a reply,  but he passed me and sat on a bench at the back corner of the room with a group of boys which I assumed were his friends. So, he was my classmate. Okay, this is more weird than just bumping into a random person. I tried to forget this case and focus back on studies.
I think the odds were in my favour, as my  professor entered the class and we all wished her. She introduced herself  as miss Mina and I admit she was kinda beautiful. That kind of beautiful where young boys half your age fall for you. She was wearing a red dress and her hair was made in a bun.

She addressed us and said some stuff about how we were lucky to get enrolled here and how we shouldn't completely devote our time in studies

She addressed us and said some stuff about how we were lucky to get enrolled here and how we shouldn't completely devote our time in studies. At this point someone hooted, he was one of the guy's friend into whom I  bumped and everyone started laughing. Miss Mina smiled a little and realised that the situation might worsen, so she started teaching at once and the first period of my fresher year began.