Prologue

***Prologue***

Prologue: MIRACLES DO HAPPEN, JUST LIKE NORTHERN LIGHTS IN SACRAMENTO

"Though he's far away, I will find my love someday, someday when my dreams come true." -Snow White

******************************

The vibrant lights streaked across the sky, transforming the sky into a spectacular display of colours.

I could only gaze at them, stunned and awe-struck.

"I can't believe the Northern Lights will actually be seen in Sacramento. This is a rare sight, or rather, a sight that will never actually happen here." Anthony cried out in both disbelief and amazement. I could feel his heart thumping fast with excitement as I lay on his chest, under the beautiful Sacramento night sky.

Yes, I nodded. This is a miracle, something that you would thought would never happen but they still in the end.

Just like how I thought I would never get to fall in love with you, Anthony, but in the end...

Bliss filled my melting heart, my melting heart that beats for Anthony.

"Look at that green flash. It is forming a shape of a heart! And I think I can see ourselves inside!" Anthony gestured at the sky enthusiastically then, all smiles.

I looked up.

Sure enough, I could notice a fuzzy and unclear but striking heart shape dancing at a corner of the sky.

It seemed to be shadowed right in the middle of mist, but nevertheless it stood out from all the rest.

Just like our love.

But, I believe, our love will not be like the Northern Lights, a wonderful thing ending all too soon before you could actually savour the essence in it.

No. Our love would last forever...

Will it?

I stared up at the sky once again and closed my eyes.

"Anthony Danger Padilla. I love you. I wish we can be together. Forever."