01.

Bloody cock sucker

Bloody cock sucker.

I stood alone, bathed in the soft, golden glow of the morning sun that filtered through the towering windows of my high-rise company office located in the center of Manhattan.

The panorama of the sprawling city stretched out before me. The growing traffic, people moving, talking, some laughing, looking bright, happy, and alive, the opposite of how I felt inside; angry, bitter, hollow, empty, and most of all, used.

My hand tightened around my tumbler of aged whiskey. It was my fifth glass, a not-so-professional move since I had a meeting with the Attorney General in less than an hour but I couldn't help it. I was ensnared in a quagmire of my father's making and desperately needed a channel to this seething rage that had taken residence in my heart ever since the reading of his will.

It had been four days but the cruel recital by his lawyer still echoed in my mind, haunting me.

"I devise, bequeath, and give all other assets both liquid and stakes, including the Larsen mansion, the Madeline Monroe foundation, and sixty-five percent of the Larsen Tech company shares to my first son, Tristan Larsen in the condition that he changes his civil status. Failure to follow up on this condition and provide a certified marriage claim within the next two months will have his rights to the contents of this will withdrawn and given to a candidate of my choice which will not be revealed yet for safety reasons."

I clasped my eyes shut, feeling a fresh wave of betrayal run in my blood. I'd always known a day like this would come. My father and I shared more than just blood; we shared a profound, unrelenting enmity so hard that I could almost feel his disdain for me emanating from his grave.

He resented me for my choices, for my rejection of the life he had meticulously mapped out for me. Our clashes had been frequent, fueled by the sharp disparity between my preferences and his expectations. Each day, he took pleasure in my discomfort, and discomforting him was a joy I couldn't deny.

In his final act of paternal cruelty, he had imposed one last challenge upon me, one he knew I would rather cut my balls off than accept. Marriage was a prospect I vehemently opposed. Women were nothing more than a means to an end and served no functional purpose in a man's life except, of course, satisfying certain sexual needs. I didn't see the use of having one around me. Even the thought of it made my skin crawl. I hated the idea with every fiber of my being and he knew this.

That cunt licking bastard.

He knew this. He knew I wouldn't concede. I had threatened him on so many accounts that I would make sure this vile bloodline died with me. That was the reason why he had opted for a second wife after the death of my lunatic mother but when all his means of getting a fertile one seemed futile, he decided to bound my reality to a will.

It was his final act of vengeance, a parting gift that was my paradox. He knew my aversion to the institution of marriage and had manipulated the circumstances to force my hand.