Prologue

When Tommy Innit moved to a new town, he never did believe that it would be a good idea. For one, he hates changing schools. He hates the idea of being the new kid with no friends. He tries though.

On his first day at this new school, he tried making friends with this big, muscle-y guy who sat next to him in class. He knew the guy's name was Jeff Adams-how could he not, he was the talk of the school that day, being top player of the football team and all.

"Hey Big J!" Tommy greeted as the other boy sat down on the seat beside him.

Jeff's eyebrows immediately knitted together. "What did you call me?"

Panic sprung in Tommy's chest. "Jeff! I called you Jeff. How 'ya doin' mate."

The other teen smirked menacingly, "Nah, nah, I heard what you said. Calling me big eh?" he taunted.

"No! I- It- it was just a nickname dude!" Tommy defended.

"Nickname? Ha! Trying to get yourself close with the famous kids are ya? Not happen-" Jeff's face shifted into one that was thinking "-you know what? If you wanna be the talk of the school, I can arrange something."

Tommy did not like the sound of that. Not at all. "Look, I was just trying to strike up a conversation, and I have nothing against-"

"Meet me and my friends by the oak tree behind the school." Just when Tommy was going to protest, Jeff spoke again. "Let me just tell you that you're going to be the talk whether you show up or not."

Needless to say, Tommy wasn't gonna be known as a pussy for not showing up. That's exactly why he felt like shit right now. His whole body ached from being slammed to the ground and pinned down by another guy, while Jeff threw punches. Although, with Tommy being... well Tommy, he fought back.

Worth it. He thought as he reminisced the black eye that Jeff had, as well as probably sprained wrist that all three of them had. What can he say, he's a persistent fighter. Ah, shit. I'm bleeding.

"Here."

Tommy looked up and saw a brown haired boy who was his age offering him some tissues.

"Well, go on." He held the tissue pack closer to Tommy, who in turn grabbed a couple and held them to his nose in attempts to make it stop bleeding. "You should tilt your head forward," the boy advised.

Tommy did so, and soon enough the bleeding stopped. "Thanks."

"Yeah... it's fine. I heard you and Jeff get in a bit of a row earlier in the classroom, so I sort of followed you guys here."

Tommy stopped to think for a moment. He remembered this boy, he's in his class. The quiet kid sat in the front row. "Well, that's the problem with people with no fucking braincells. Can't even process a conversation."

The statement made the boy laugh. He got out a watter bottle and began pouring some of its contents on the scratches on Tommy's arms. "Yeah, he's all brawns and no brains. Likes bullying othes for fun."

Through out that whole thing, Tommy wasn't paying much attention. Instead, he was trying to remember this guy's name. "Is your name Tubbo?"

His question made the brunett stare at him for a quick second. "It's Toby, but close enough," he laughed, making Tommy let out his own loud laugh.

"You know what big man, you're not bad," Tommy said.

"Well, good to know since I am trying to help clean your wounds here."

Who would have thought that what Tommy needed to make a friend-a best friend even-wasn't greeting them and talking using polite words, not a string of curses, but getting beat up and having a stranger help clean your wounds.

+++++

This is my first MCYT content, so I'm sorry if the characters seem OOC. I've only started watching them for less than a month. So if there are tips that you wanna share on how their characters can be portraid better, the comment section is the way to go.

Thank you for reading! Comments and suggestions are appreciated.

-LuminaStarCrest