Chapter 1

Original story from my jokebox account 'tangyfruits'... Rewritten plot but names will be familiar if you have read 'fighting the urge'

Hope you are like

***

I was born into this world a wolf and I want to leave this world one, I love being able to run freely, the feel of my paws and feet hitting the earth with each movement as I run. I love being a wolf but the circumstances I'm in now have caused me to reconsider where I want to be. Only recently that they have driven me to come to this decision that I was to become a lone wolf.

It's not known for a female to become a lone wolf, let alone one born to an alpha, a very dangerous alpha. The one alpha all alphas fear to cross.

I am his only daughter which means there are things I need to uphold. The need to present strength at all times, the need to lead and make decisions others can't make even if it means to kill. I am his pride and joy, the apple of his eye yet his greatest regret when I speak up and hold the attention of grown male wolves.

I can always sense the lust and want of the other unmated male wolves whether in my full glory or my wolf form, my wolf basked in the attention. I wasn't bothered by it so much, my mother would scowled me through our link but my father understood why my wolf reacted this way and to them it was a curse. To me it was power.

They wish I was their mate or some just wish I was in their beds at night when they came home from a hunt.

But that's not the reason why I've decided to be a leave my birth pack

The reason being was because I was denied the one thing I wanted... The love I have for another wolf.

I couldn't have him because I have no mate... Not yet anyway

So here is my story

...

...

"MUM!" I yell from my bedroom after putting on a hooded top

"Yes my dear" She says standing at my door

"I can't find my car keys" I say looking around my room. The things in my room consisted of many photos. I love photos and art. I apparently inherited that from my grandmother. I miss her heaps.

My mother stands there in the doorway and brings her hand up in front of her with a set of keys dangling from her fingers.

I clutch my heart in relief "Thank you so much mum you are a lifesaver and I love you"

"I know you do baby, now get going before you are late" She says

I was in a hurry for my training session with my best friend, brothers and two of my girl mates. My father is apparently overseeing the next generation of wolves.

I rushed out the door, I always wore my old clothes for these trainings only because they would end up torn and ripped so whats the point when I'm not really going to be wearing clothes anyway.

As I pull up to the training sight, I see my girls waiting for me at the entrance. They wave as I park right beside them

"Hey ladies" I say getting out of the car

"You are cutting it quite close you know" Mary says. I've known her since we were babies, our mums were basically in the rooms next to each other as they gave birth to us. She's so beautiful, if I was to be an alpha she would be my beta, because she is strong and very smart. Blue eyes with blonde hair and my older brothers mate.