1: pink

felix closed his locker and looked back at his friends seungmin and jisung. the pair were talking about literal fingernails, confusing felix.

"do you think hyunjin will notice my new book bag? felix asked, hoping his friends would respond. no answer. "YAH! i asked you two bafoons a question!" felix yelled. the two looked at him and scoffed.

"we're the bafoons? yeah, ok. but no. hyunjin probably doesn't care about you like the rest of his victims." seungmin said harshly. felix looked at the ground with shiny eyes, indicating he was gonna cry. jisung slapped seungmin and glared. "he knows it's true! he just needs to hear it from a second party!"

"no! i think hyunjin will notice, lixue. its now pink instead of purple." jisung said. felix smiled at jisung and saw hyunjin walking down the hall with girls screaming at him.

"HES COMING! FUCK GUYS WHAT DO I SAY?!" felix screamed, shaking his friends. seungmin stopped his frenzy and fixed his hair.

"just be nice." seungmin shrugged. felix rolled his eyes and looked to jisung for advice. jisung shrugged resulting felix in just groaning. "he won't care he's hyunjin."

"who won't care?" hyunjin asked. felix screamed and turned a deep red from embarrassment and stammered. hyunjin raised his eyebrow, making felix melt completely.

"uh uh shit uh d-did you n-notice anything n-new on m-me?" felix asked, making a 360. hyunjin looked at him and shook his head. "oh. r-really?" felix asked with puppy eyes.

pink backpack. is what hyunjin would've said if he wasn't an asshole. he squinted his eyes and opened his mouth to say something but just shut it.

"oh. i have a new book bag! see? it's pink!" felix yelled excitedly. hyunjin looked at the bag and snickered. "wh-what is it?" felix asked.

"i hate pink. it's ugly. but thanks for telling me useless information!" hyunjin said sarcastically. felix sighed, making hyunjin feel a little bad. a little. but he just left.

"ah bye!" felix called out after him. hyunjin turned around and winked at felix. "DID YOU SEE THAT?!" felix squealed.

"him calling your bag ugly? yes." seungmin said. felix glared at seungmin and shook his head.

"HE WINKED AT ME!" felix yelled. jisung clapped while seungmin shook his head. "progress my friends!"

"yeah but he did say your bag was ugly." jisung said. felix shrugged it off, even though it hurt his feelings a little. "well i like pink!" jisung smiled, cheering his friend up.

"of course you do! let's head to class though." felix said.

a/n: not another hyunlix story🥶