Chapter Seventeen: I Like Who I Am

~-~Four Years Ago~-~

Shirogane's POV:

"Alright, so we need to show everyone the value of 2D people, I repeat 2D! Just because the essence of the characters can be found in a 3D figurine does not mean that they should like a character just because of the merchandise!" Yamada lectured proudly as everyone stared blankly at him.

"Any questions?" He asked nasly, "uhh...what if the anime is in 3D? Like Beaststars?" One brought up.

"...alright since there are no valuable questions, this meeting is over. Festival is in two weeks everyone and we have had no volunteers to be catgirls so get on that please!" Yamada instructed before he returned to the desk on the other side of the room returning to work on his handmade sculpture.

"Wait...he was serious about that?" Danuja asked in a sweat, "bro! I can't even talk to a girl how the hell am I going to get one to wear cat ears?! This isn't K-On!" Kenshiro protested.

Tatsuo grinned "I mean do we have to get a catgirl? I prefer-" "Don't even finish that sentence you mouth breather" Hideyoshi yawned.

"Hey you didn't even know what I was going to say fatso!" Tatsuo yelled annoyed, "hey...isn't Shirogane a girl...?" Ito mumbled.

Oh no.

All at once the club gathered around me as if observing whether or not I would be enough for Yamada's weird requirement.

"I mean...she is plain looking..." Tatsuo mumbled, "then you go ask one of the hot girls I'm sure they'll love what you'll ask them" Ito chastised.

"Hey we don't even know if Shirogane even wants to yet guys" Hideyoshi argued.

"SHIROGANE PLEASE! YOU'RE THE ONLY GIRL WHO COULD HANDLE THE CLUBS SMELL OF ONION RINGS SAVE US AGAIN!" Kenshiro begged.

"I don't like this idea...." I confessed, "it's better than the bunny girl costume from last year though" Danuja brought up.

Kirigiri never forgave us...

"Didn't last year make people think we were some sort of hentai club?" I mentioned.

"Well hey this time it isn't lingerie, the headmaster can't say no this time!" Tatsuo argued.

"Guys she's already said no, let's just scrap the idea again and do some weird mascot thing or any other cosplay" Hideyoshi said trying to reason with them.

"But...fine..." Tatsuo said disappointed. "Ooh do you think the school will let me wear my Scouts jacket?" Danuja asked excited.

"Hopefully not" Kenshiro shivered as I laughed quietly the group dispersing to work on other club preparations.

"Hey...thanks" I called after, Hideyoshi looked around to see who I was talking to. I snorted, "I'm talking to you, seriously thanks for doing that..." I told him.

"Oh wow, uh it wasn't really much. Sorry Takura- or Danuja gets excited and goes along with people easily" he said.

"Yeah I'm not very into those cosplays when I'm the only one, cosplay is fun to do with a group isn't it?" I asked.

The Boy With The Blank Stare: The Promiseजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें